wierd feelings!

PDPullmn612

ok guys i'll try to keep it short...

OK so me and this girl have been friends since end of march. we both go to the same college. we were friends for a while and in that time period we became really good friends and we became close. At the beginning of june i was visiting her and we ended up having sex. at the time she told me she loved me, and i told her i loved her back because i do! since then we were never together, but we acted like we were and we continued to have sex and say i love you and all that stuff. it was great. then on wednesday night she was visitng and we decided to actually be together and date. however, since then i have been having these wierd feelings. im getting a feeling as though i'm hurt, like someone has broken my heart. i've also been getting feelings of nervousness. could it just be cold feet about starting a relationship with her? is it normal to feel this way at all? let me know, i do love her and im happy that im with her which is why im confused as to why im feeling this way. thanks in advance guys!!:D

Hmmmm ... girl

:-) This is truly interesting since you do love her...Is your love returned though? And by this question I don't mean "does she say I love you?!"...I mean do you FEEL loved?