total confusion

I have been seeing a lady for a couple of months now and we got on great, staying the night and having days out. The trouble is she runs hot and cold. With us both working she on days and me on shifts we dont get to see each other regular, she has a holiday from work coming up and I thought about taking some time off so we could spend a little time together away somewhere. But no she dont want that wants time on her own and do other things. I feel like she dont want me and only see me when she wants.

I think most people run hot and cold to some degree. Maybe you're becoming a bit clingy, but my advice is to not sweat it this time around. Give her time and see if anything changes. If it becomes a regular thing with her, maybe she's just not right for you.

I dont understand why she would act that way. You know.If yall don't hardly see one another,and their is a chance that you two can spend time with one another, and she doesn't, something is wrong.Did you try asking her why she doesn't want to spend some time with you, now that she has a holiday off of work coming up? But please don't do anything frustrating or get bent out of shape from the situation.

Just ask her. There could be a number of reasons. Maybe she's starting to feel smothered; maybe she just wants that time to herself because it's her time...we all need that. Sometimes after spending a lot of time with someone, we could just use a breather. People who date should try and give each other what ever space they desire. But if you ask her don't make it seem like it's a big ordeal, just act like your curious what her plans are.

• Author

Well it is over now we called it a day. She says she cannot give me what I want mmmm. She is still stuck with her past bad relationships and I think that is the main problem, this I think will stop her forming any meaningfull relation ship in the future. I still care lots for her and feel no malice and I wish her all the luck in the future (I think she will need it)

Oh well time on my own once again. Thank you all who replied to my confusion.:(:sick::confused:

Well it is over now we called it a day. She says she cannot give me what I want mmmm. She is still stuck with her past bad relationships and I think that is the main problem, this I think will stop her forming any meaningfull relation ship in the future. I still care lots for her and feel no malice and I wish her all the luck in the future (I think she will need it)

Oh well time on my own once again. Thank you all who replied to my confusion.:(:sick::confused:

Sorry to hear that, but it's meant to happen this way, and no doubt you'll be just fine!