Just friends or more

Hi I'm new to these forums, i know posting problems on a first post isn't reasonable but I'm in need of advice of some sort.

I just got here on vacation in Serbia i come here once in a while to visit family and friends. ill make this short, i came and arrived and one of my dearest friends awaits me after 3 years of seeing each other. on the 2nd day here we kind of fell for each other, i mean like love sort of. 3 Days pass by and we had some pointless argument cause i was presuming something suspicious about here going out and seeing someone else and she denied and we broke up fast eh i know. 2 days has past since that happened we still hang out as friends and talk to each other but its not the same i try my hardest to win her back with all the experience i have but its no good. i feel as my heart is broken in 5 places, every night before i sleep i think about her hard i cant erase her out, she tells me she just wants to be friends but maybe because shes afraid of us just completely not talking to each other or getting too much in love and then when i leave we would be destroyed. i mean i know here since she was like 2 years old ive known here more than anyone else she hangs out, and i she asked me not to smoke or drink around here and i don't i respect everything she sais but im no fool to chase her like a dog. i keep my distance and asses the situation. what should i do at this point, she calls me to walk with here and friends at night and see each other at the beach but i usually give her a bad stare sometimes just to piss here off and make here feel bad but thats not going nowhere. what should i do let friends be friends and i would suffer or give it a shot and try to win her back and give it everything i got. and that would kind of cheer me up and i would at least be trying. thanx for readin sorry its kind of long even though i said its not. you guys are great if you can help out in any way possible.