confused

Justin

I have been seeing this girl for some time we are best friends. She recently moved in with me after breaking up with her boy friend, of two years. She tells me she loves me, then she runs into an old boy friend from 4 or 5 years ago. They were drinking and decided to become friends. He

is already asking her to move in, he knows she is living with me. She has spent the night at his house twice since

mlving in with me. Last night she said she dont know why she is doing it? She said she should just not go back

and reopen the past. She knows it is hurting me, I told her that I dont want her if I have to control her and tell

her not to go, I said that she has to do what is right for her. I guess as the saying goes if you love someone enough

let them go if the return it was ment to be. She tells me she is not having sex with him. What should I do?

I think you have a good grasp of things here, in regards to letting go, and seeing if whoever it is, return to us. She sounds as if she cares for you, but at the moment, doesn't know whether she is coming or going...no pun intended. I think it is also very mature of you to know that you should not have to guide her decision making. I think the best thing you can do for yourself here, is to let her know you care, you would like her to remain living with you, but you won't tolerate her obvious indecisiveness for much longer. Inform her, as nicely as you can of course, that she must make a decision soon, regarding where she wants to live, and WHO she wants to be romantically involved with. You deserve clarity on this issue here, because YOUR life is important too. Best of luck.

I have been seeing this girl for some time we are best friends. She recently moved in with me after breaking up with her boy friend, of two years. She tells me she loves me, then she runs into an old boy friend from 4 or 5 years ago. They were drinking and decided to become friends. He is already asking her to move in, he knows she is living with me. She has spent the night at his house twice since mlving in with me. Last night she said she dont know why she is doing it? She said she should just not go back and reopen the past. She knows it is hurting me, I told her that I dont want her if I have to control her and tell her not to go, I said that she has to do what is right for her. I guess as the saying goes if you love someone enough let them go if the return it was ment to be. She tells me she is not having sex with him. What should I do?