is this love

buddy

Hi a few months ago i met this girl at a restaurant we were both working,she start up a conversation and saying thinks with a pretty smile , suddenly it shock me and i start looking at her in other way,so i ask her to do a photo shoot wich she agree, it was the best time i ever spent with someone in a long time,after that we went out for lunch to discuss how the photo shoot turn out.A few days later i gave her one of her pictures in a frame and i could se a lot of differrent emotions going .

Then i call her up one day and she sound like mad ,so i decided to cheer her up and bought her favorites chocolates and send it with a friend with a card that says merry cristmas and a symbol that i only knew so it would be from a secret friend . A few more days went by and i encounter her in the most unusual way ,but she gave me this look like she knew it was me that send the chocolates .

Know the fears i have is that she gets mad or doesnt talk to me anymore , I dont know is she likes me or not

I think that she is feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the attention you are giving her. Perhaps she thought the photo shoot would be fun, because she thought you were an amateur or professional photographer. She might have just wanted some attractive photos of herself. When you gave her one of the pictures in a nice frame, she may have realized you're feelings for her weren't purely platonic, and this might have concerned her. Then, when she received the chocolates she might have become increasingly worried that you might in fact want to develop a romantic relationship with her. I'm sorry to tell you this, but it doesn't sound as if she is interested in you that way. I really think you need to back right off and let it be. Don't worry, someone else will come along at some point and return your affections. I'd say it's just not this girl, though. Good luck.

Hi a few months ago i met this girl at a restaurant we were both working,she start up a conversation and saying thinks with a pretty smile , suddenly it shock me and i start looking at her in other way,so i ask her to do a photo shoot wich she agree, it was the best time i ever spent with someone in a long time,after that we went out for lunch to discuss how the photo shoot turn out.A few days later i gave her one of her pictures in a frame and i could se a lot of differrent emotions going . Then i call her up one day and she sound like mad ,so i decided to cheer her up and bought her favorites chocolates and send it with a friend with a card that says merry cristmas and a symbol that i only knew so it would be from a secret friend . A few more days went by and i encounter her in the most unusual way ,but she gave me this look like she knew it was me that send the chocolates . Know the fears i have is that she gets mad or doesnt talk to me anymore , I dont know is she likes me or not