raidsniffer

Well I've realized that my first relationship has affected me greatly when it comes to other relationships. She cheated on me. And now it seems like everytime a relationship ends or is about to end the first thing I think of is that the girl is seeing/interested some other guy. is this normal? and how do you just get rid of issues? does this mean I'm insecure? It always seems to come up towards the end or after a relationship regardless of how it ends.

BlueEyedSarah

Your first realtionship did not end well and so it has become your fear with any girl breaking up with you.

I think you have to realsie that every girl you date is diffrent so when she breaks up with you they are not all doing the same thing as your first ex girlfriend did.

You need to accept that when a girl breaks up with you it does not mean she has met someone else it just means the relationships with them did not work out.

amaysngrace

I agree with Sarah. Everybody's different. Some people take time between relationships to heal and grow from them and others "relationship hop".

I think your best bet would be to find someone who hasn't been involved with anyone for a while and get to know them. I believe they are less likely to cheat than the "relationship hoppers" are. JMO.