Love

Well first of all I'd make sure it is LOVE and not infatuation or admiration. People are far too quick to throw around the idea of love without putting serious consideration into what that truly means.

If you find yourself ready at that point, the rest is pretty simple. Sometime when you two are together, maybe laying with one another on a couch talking or something....look her straight in the eye and say "I think I love you." You have to do this without expectation. She may not mirror that feeling. Don't pressure her to say it back. Maybe it will open up a good dialogue about your mutual feelings.

I will try, thanks you

Well first of all I'd make sure it is LOVE and not infatuation or admiration. People are far too quick to throw around the idea of love without putting serious consideration into what that truly means. If you find yourself ready at that point, the rest is pretty simple. Sometime when you two are together, maybe laying with one another on a couch talking or something....look her straight in the eye and say "I think I love you." You have to do this without expectation. She may not mirror that feeling. Don't pressure her to say it back. Maybe it will open up a good dialogue about your mutual feelings.