help it hurts :'(

i really really like this guy..im not sureif he likes me. how do i hint it 2 him without fully telling him. i would tell him but im afraid of getting rejected and feeling stupid. Any suggesions???? i have him on my msn and he talks to me ...sometimes...but not all the time

• Author

Oh NO!! he asked me if i liked him!!! i said YES!!! he sed thats cool!! BUT HE SAYS HE LIKES ANOTHER GIRL!!!!! a girl i kno...shes prettier then me...well sorta...she sorta my friend(but not really)

I WANT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(it hurts..it hurts... *cry*)

You can win anybody over. But you have to be cool about it. Don't panic. Maybe it will take some time. While he's interested in somebody else, don't interfere or you will appear to be a fool and you will be hurt.

If it's meant to be, one day the two of you will date. In the meantime, I strongly urge you to go after guys who aren't after other gals. It's a total waste of time to do otherwise.

I think it's pretty nasty of him to ask if you liked him considering he's after someone else. This guy is after feeing his ego, not after any particular girl. So watch out.

-yes

• Author

sumbody give me advice

Oh NO!! he asked me if i liked him!!! i said YES!!! he sed thats cool!! BUT HE SAYS HE LIKES ANOTHER GIRL!!!!! a girl i kno...shes prettier then me...well sorta...she sorta my friend(but not really)

I WANT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(it hurts..it hurts... *cry*)

also the girl he likes...he asked out a couple dayz ago....and she sent him an email with the answer...but it screwed up and he still doesnt know the answer!

first i get the courage to tell him... then he says he likes sumone else!!!!

what if she says yes?!?!

I WANT HIM REALLY BAD

are you actually considering dating him if that girl turns him down? err- don't!!! you don't wanna be anything but the first pick.

-yes

• Author

i talked to her best friend.... shes not i.......nterested....hmmm..wat the hell shud i do now..

• Author

i mean: I talked to her best friend(the girl he asked out) and shes not interested....wat the hell shud i do now...i really like him

• 2 weeks later...