Chic i met.

I am 16 and the chic i met is 18. Shes cool and she kinda approached me . She works in rite aide down the block and im in pizza hut.so as always i am flerting with her as other customers so shes like she finds guys with long hair attractive so i tell her i find her attractive and get her number.

That night (tuesday) i passed her store went in she was handling some customers so im like ok ill talk to you late.r she leaved work at 12. i called before that and at like 11:50 adn no one picks up.

She MUST have seen the missed calleds but dint call back.

so today is wednesday and i call her in the after noon and shes like i should have left a message and that she left her phone inthe office. so im like ok. She gets wed and fri off by the way so i ask her if she wants to hang out on friday and she says she has to take care of something but we can chill like on next wed. I get tuesday off so im gonna tell my boss to change that ****.So i was flerting with her and it was ok then she told me to call her at 10. I did not i wanted to see if she would call but she didi not tis like 11:57 . Im womdering she does not have(or did not save) my phone number or she just dint bother.

What do you think is going on? Should i lay off and see what she does or what?

She came on to me.

If she told you to call at 10 and you decided to wait for her to call instead, you don't know enough about social protocol and dependability to date an 18 year old...or anybody else.

To NOT call somebody just to wait to see how long it will take them to call you, particularly when you are interested in them, is terribly juvenile and borderline insane. You may have really screwed this thing up bigtime dude...I'm sorry.

Ok well i understand what i did was a mistake. but the thing is she works from 3:30 till 12 everyday except fri and wed. She usually cant talk during work. and she comes throu my place(job) every once in a while(thats how i met her) but like today thrusday i called her she was at work so could not talk and she seemed as if she was up set. Now i dont know if she is involved with someone else or something or she was just flerting back when she gave the number.

What do you think i should do?

I just wanna tap that ass one time. I know she wants me to too but my sched as to align with hers .

Shes older so i guess she has places to go and **** so i cant expect to chill with her all the time but what the **** she does nto call me. i call her.

Chics my age or younger would be no prob. But shes a bit more matured so i hav no idea what the f im doing.

Well dawg, list'n straigt back like dis homes' and we b' tellin ya whats yaz need to do.

Now you need kick dat ****z back ya here me? Yaz need to keep dat ****z on da down low for a lil while homes'.

Den you call herz up and you canz tap dat ass ya fell me?

Alright dawg, you iz on your own now.