Go Away Exes!!

• Author
Spoonandfork22

so he went out the boys tonight and he just called and we were chit chatting and laughing and it was good and he said he wouldnt talk to me tonight so he would see me tomorrow and i said 'yea lets find some time b.c. id like to talk to you' and hes like 'about hwat?' and i said it wasnt bad but we just need to plan some time to talk and i was confident and nice and i wasnt being mean and now hes upset b.c. hes all worried so i guess i shouldnt have said anything at all. i told him to just calm down and told him its nothing.....b.c i really feel good about the conversation, i think it will go well. but hes freaking out now!! oops! shoulda kept my mouth shut i guess. either way, im doing it tomorrow!! cross ur fingers!!:)

• Author
Spoonandfork22

so we talked on the phone. we discussed her calling and it and it was a very good conversation. i could tell he was getting irritated b.c. we were talking about her and i told him right there, very assertively, that if he cant talk to me about it and if hes going to be annoyed when im trying to solve this and ease a little of my anxiety, that im not going ot talk to him anymore and that its going to be even more of a strain. he apologized and said he wants me to be able to talk to him. so we talked and i explained that it made me a little nervous knowing she was claling and that i dont like that he wasnt telling me, he said that he was taking care of it thats why he didnt tell me, because he was making sure it wasnt happening. he told her at work the day after she called at 3am to take his number out of her phone b.c. she told him that she 'accidentally' called him. he said that it wouldnt happen and if it makes me comfortable to know shes calling then thats what he will do, but he assured me it wont be happening again. i feel good about it but i dont feel good that he was uncomfortable about it. i know it sounds like a broken record but im glad i got my point across. i told him i could tell that he treid to not mention her name around me and he said its because i would clearly be annoyed and i agreed, but i told him i would work on that and i know they work together so i understand they will converse and that i want him to be able to tell me if he is telling a story that she happens to be a part of.

i feel good about this, even if he is a little bothered that i brought it up, it had to happen. i feel that we will be even stronger, and i also feel like a burden has been lifted off of me. i honestly can say that i wont be questioning him because i know now that he is doing what he can and that is all i ask and he knows that. he said he is in this for us and that no one is going to do anything to ruin that.

so yea!! i def. need to THANK YOU GUYS for helping me! i wouldnt hav done it otherwise....thank you !!!!!

Awww , so happy for you! great ! I could feel your happiness from here, it sounds like he wants to know he is being the man and you trust him to "take care of it" but you explained what you needed in the process, sometimes boys think not telling us details is avoiding a fight, and they need to understand --especially if a previous GF hadn't broken it down for them that way-- that open communication and just being in the loop is all we want.

Yeay Spoonand fork! You did it!