she's considering a threesome with her friend and friend's bf

someonekillme

so i was talking to my girlfriend and she casually mentions how one of her friends has been trying to get her into a threesome with her and her boyfriend. i make jokes about it but then she keeps bringing it up making me realize she's considering. when she realizes how upset i am she says she was 'half joking'. when i go back and read this paragraph it's pretty appartent that it's over but i'd like some feedback...

so i was talking to my girlfriend and she casually mentions how one of her friends has been trying to get her into a threesome with her and her boyfriend. i make jokes about it but then she keeps bringing it up making me realize she's considering. when she realizes how upset i am she says she was 'half joking'. when i go back and read this paragraph it's pretty appartent that it's over but i'd like some feedback...

If gf of mine said she was "half joking" about having a 3some with others, I'd simply look at her calmly and say....

"GET THE F#CK OUT!"

Seriously...dump this tramp man. Thats all she is.

It's up to you what you're willing to put up with. I hope you feel the same way, if you were requested to participate in a threesome.

Myself, not my thing and I would find it rude if someone were to ask me to participate in one. I would also expect that any partner I had would feel the same way.

I guess it's all about matching expectations and compatibility.

Citizen Erased

Wtf? I have no problem with threesomes, hey I would contemplate it maybe in the future. But it would be with my boyfriend and another person, not a friend and her bf... If you are in a relationship, then this is something to be shared between the two of you and a third person, otherwise she is simply cheating as you don't feel comfortable with it.

I would bet if you suggested the same thing with 2 other people she would kick up a stink. You know the relationship is over, so I wish you the best.