problems with my sex buddy or is it lover?

ok... the thing is i've had a sex buddy for the last 4 years.. he is more than my sex buddy he's my lover, in fact we call each other "lover". he's had his share of gfs and i've had my bf's. i dont sleep with my bf's just with him, but i cant say the same about him. in fact he's having a baby with another girl. :(

the problem is that we've been fighting a lot lately, he gets so cold when he gets confronted, and sometimes i want a little more, i really care for him and i know he does for me too but i dont want a serius relationship with him he is too much of a player and we've been together for a long time so u can understand that if were together and he tells me hes going out with his boys for a beer a wont believe him!!! cause that's what he tells his gfs when he is going to see me!!

like 3 weeks ago he told me he didnt want to see me anymore and i didnt call him or anything, now he calls me saying that he wants me back... i want to be with him but it scares me that he just wants me for the sex! he obviusly doesnt think about me to sleep with other girls when we were together! so why want me back? should i see him? how can i get him to tell me how he feels? even if is just sex! i want him to be honest in words and tell me how he feels!!!:(

I would think it quite obvious. As long as you're willing to "service" him he'll keep coming back for more when not otherwise engaged with another of his warm bodies and willing receptacles.

How sad that you don't value yourself more.