afraid to say "I love you"

Cecilie

I have been with my boyfriend for about 5 months. We're very close and loving, I get along with his family well and he likes my family. We don't live together because I don't believe in that, but we do something together every day. He's a beautiful, wonderful man.

The problem is that I just cannot tell him I love him. I feel it in my heart, and he knows that, but I am afraid to say the words. I always thought people threw the term around very loosely and I am not one who likes to say things she doesn't mean. I am always very honest with him, but the closest thing I can get out of my mouth is "you know how I feel about you."

Is there something wrong with me? Do I just not love him? I feel it so much in my heart, can that be infatuation still?

So you say you have problems saying you love him? No problem, just write it out on a card or something and give it to him. That way you don't actually have to say it, yet he'll know how you feel.

I have been with my boyfriend for about 5 months. We're very close and loving, I get along with his family well and he likes my family. We don't live together because I don't believe in that, but we do something together every day. He's a beautiful, wonderful man. The problem is that I just cannot tell him I love him. I feel it in my heart, and he knows that, but I am afraid to say the words. I always thought people threw the term around very loosely and I am not one who likes to say things she doesn't mean. I am always very honest with him, but the closest thing I can get out of my mouth is "you know how I feel about you." Is there something wrong with me? Do I just not love him? I feel it so much in my heart, can that be infatuation still?

I know how you feel on the issue of saying I love you. It is used loosly and it seems you want to make sure that you honestly mean it when you say it and I have to say that when you feel you actually mean it you'll be able to say it. Until then just show him you love him.

I have been with my boyfriend for about 5 months. We're very close and loving, I get along with his family well and he likes my family. We don't live together because I don't believe in that, but we do something together every day. He's a beautiful, wonderful man. The problem is that I just cannot tell him I love him. I feel it in my heart, and he knows that, but I am afraid to say the words. I always thought people threw the term around very loosely and I am not one who likes to say things she doesn't mean. I am always very honest with him, but the closest thing I can get out of my mouth is "you know how I feel about you." Is there something wrong with me? Do I just not love him? I feel it so much in my heart, can that be infatuation still?