almost jealous

totallyconfused

So I've just started dating this guy for about 3 months now. He's made it very official - asked me to be his gf and introduced me to his parents. He's been very kind, sincere, and great. We are both 25 and just recently became a long distance rel., which works out OK since we both travel alot for work anyways and can see each other on weekends. He calls plenty, takes the effort to see me, plan stuff, etc. He's been wonderful actually. This is technically his first real realationship, and I've had too much experience with many...

Last night though, was the first time, I've ever felt a glimmer of jealousy. He and his fam always go to watch his sister's volleyball games, both away and home games. Which is totally cool for fam to do. So last night, he went out to party with his sister and his teammates. They tend to go out to the college parties and what not. He was texting me up until 11PM after he said he was drinking. I haven't heard back from him since. I was drinking a bit myself, but texted him to call me when he gets home. He never did.

Now I know I shouldn't be jealous and let things go, but I'm just wary because I've been cheated on in the past. I know the warning signs. But this one seems different - gets me totally confused. Before we were dating, I'd been friends with him for almost a year. He's always gone to his sister's parties and drinks with him. He's never one to get drunk, just drinks on the occasion.

I'm almost 99% positive nothing happened, just drank then went home and slept. I just don't want to accept this kind of behavior. The texting shouldn't have just dropped and left for me to hang. I'm looking for a real, lasting realationship and just don't want to deal with anymore drama.

Anyone feel me on this? I want to say something, but want to say it tactfully.

livebuzzwords

no drama

normal life

healthy R

great happy life

all i am trying to figure out is if my exgf wants that too with me

if not that's ok

i just want this stuff to end

don't u 2?

Once a relationships turns to a long distance relationship, growing apart can happen.

Any recent meetings and talking on the phone. You can't have a relationship over IM or texting.