Help! I need advice and anything you can think of!

Okay, here it is. I have known this girl at school for about a year now. I've always really wanted to go out with her, but she had a boyfriend at one time or another. My problem is she just doesn't't seem to be able to make a decision about what she wants. I first asked her out to the movies about 2 months ago. She said yes. This led me to believe that she was at least somewhat interested. Apparently however she had already been talking to some other guy and just a couple days before we were to go out i suspected that something was going on. I called her on it and she admitted that they'de started going out. I was upset but figured since we weren't Boyfriend/Girlfriend i couldn't't really be mad at her - after all, what right have i to tell her what to do? But knowing the guy i knew it wouldn't last anyway, so i just lyed in wait until it fell apart. about three weeks ago it did as i figured. When i asked her out again, she said yes and once agian just before we went out, she came up with a excuse to cancel it. Some days i get the real feeling that she likes me, some days a think she's avoiding me. I just don't know whats going on in her head. My friends say she's just playing me. Sometimes i think they're right. I eventually asked her striaght up - am i wasting my time? she said no. I really like her and i think about her 24/7. Even though i'm tired, exauhsted, upset, and worn out, there is still the undeniable fact that i really like her and i can't just say forget it. What is going on? Is she playing me? Am i wasting my time? What should i do? Please people, i need help.

I can provide additional detaails if needed.

Thanks

This girl knows you like her...you are NO mystery and NO challenge.

The more you avoid her, don't contact her and ignore her, the more she'll be interested. I have no idea why it works that way but it just does.

Besides, there is NO good reason whatsoever for you to be by her side like a puppy dog while she keeps kicking you in the ass. Be a man and move on. If she's really interested, your lack of interest and enthusiasm will drive her up a tree. If she's not interested, she will care less.

Meanwhile, you've got to get control of the whole thing AWAY FROM HER and in your court.

Good luck. Life is way too short to play games.

[color=darkred]Well, in my opinion, to play someone would constitute more than breaking a date twice in a row. Sometimes stuff just comes up that is unavoidable. But, from my book of oddball relationships, it sounds to me that you are a draft pick, just not a #1 draft pick. I wouldn't say you are wasting your time asking her out, just make sure you aren't putting your life on hold for the chance to take her out. Sometimes being over-anxious can be the thing that kills a relationship before it even starts.

:bunny: Drew :bunny:[/color]