going on 3rd date

I met a nice lady dated her twice now,The first date was

nice, and romantic we really talked, and we felt very

comfortable together and ended the night walking her to

the train and we gave each other a gentle kiss and i call you later thing. The second date we really talked alot,each of us spoke of our past realtionship and such,i gave her red rose,dinner a movie, and coffee shop drink, THE problem is i feel stupid for not holding her hand in the theater,or anywhere!! i wanted to but i felt i might be overdoing it and besides it was only our 2nd date,at the coffee shop ,she really opened up her heart telling me about how hurt she was in a past realtionship.. Touched me in way, that i think of her alot!!! in fact i bought her a heart shape necklace to show her what a big heart she has,we are making plans soon for 3rd date when plan to give it to her,

I Dont want to overwhelm her too much since this person new, but i really like this girl.

It seems to me that you are being very sweet and honest and open with yourself..That's definately a good thing! If you're just yourself, she'll like you.

The problem with a lot of relationships nowadays is that people always overanalyze everything! Just chill out and as long as you are relaxed, everything should flow smoothly. Good luck!!!