Is it just b/c she got pregnant?

JamyeLanders0105

Okay, I already posted but I didnt get any replies.

My boyfriend broke up with his girlfriend b/c she wanted a break. They decided to get back together, then she found out that she had gotten pregnant by someone else while they were "on a break." They obviously didnt get back together, then he met me. We have been together for about 9 months.

I have a hard time with this b/c I feel like he didnt want to break up with her. Like he would be with her now if he had the choice. Does this make sense? Or am I just crazy?

Have you asked him? Are you a paranoid person in general, or relaxed (there's nothing wrong with either)? If you are usually more relaxed, trust your instincts... if you are usually more uptight/paranoid, believe him. I bet if he really wanted to be with her, he would be.

Okay, I already posted but I didnt get any replies.

My boyfriend broke up with his girlfriend b/c she wanted a break. They decided to get back together, then she found out that she had gotten pregnant by someone else while they were "on a break." They obviously didnt get back together, then he met me. We have been together for about 9 months.

I have a hard time with this b/c I feel like he didnt want to break up with her. Like he would be with her now if he had the choice. Does this make sense? Or am I just crazy?

If he is anything like me... just the fact that she got with another guy on thier "break" means he doesnt want anything to do with her anymore. Cant fix a ho!

How does he treat you? Does he show you that you are important to him? Does he do nice things for you, does he call when he says he will, does he talk to you often and see you often, do you have a good time together, does he tell you that you are special, does his behavior feel like you are special?

Or does he still talk to his ex all the time, does he spend time with her, does he talk to you about his ex all the time, does he flake out on dates, do you do all the work to maintain the relationship?