Need some spice

helpseeker

Loveshack, I started to date a girl last year around october. We were together for almost three months and then with my sports and school the relationship sort of fell apart. Then about two months after that we started to date again. We both liked eachother so much that we couldn't stand being without eachother. Also my sport was done so this gave more time to be with her. And then that relationship ended with both of us about crying. Then when we went to see a movie with a couple of friends in the beginning of the summer, something seemed to happen, we just saw that spark in eachothers eye again. I had to leave for a week after that, but when I got back we went to a bonfire and we just sortof got back together. Now we have been going out for about two months now. The relationship is good, but seems dull. Being HighSchool students doesn't leave to much time for us to be together, but that doesn't seem to matter much right now. Our relationship just seems like we just doing it to do it sometimes, I have really deep feelings for her, but I'm not sure she has the same. Also, I'm afraid to tell her that I love her. I'm afraid she will get overwhelmed and think that I'm reading to much into it. Also, I'm not a very talkative and popular guy, but She is a very talkative and popular girl. The only time I really see the girl I love is when we're alone. (which is barely ever since I just got my Licsence and she doesn't have hers.) We constantly have to double date or have a friend drive us. But when it's just us we have the most fun. I'm just not sure what to do, I'm pretty sure she loves me, I mean we just keep coming back to eachother, even when we weren't going out we didn't date other people, I don't know, I think that we just need something to spice us up, to get our love going like it was everytime we would start to go out again. Well this is my problem, could you please help me???

Loveshack, I started to date a girl last year around october. We were together for almost three months and then with my sports and school the relationship sort of fell apart. Then about two months after that we started to date again. We both liked eachother so much that we couldn't stand being without eachother. Also my sport was done so this gave more time to be with her. And then that relationship ended with both of us about crying. Then when we went to see a movie with a couple of friends in the beginning of the summer, something seemed to happen, we just saw that spark in eachothers eye again. I had to leave for a week after that, but when I got back we went to a bonfire and we just sortof got back together. Now we have been going out for about two months now. The relationship is good, but seems dull. Being HighSchool students doesn't leave to much time for us to be together, but that doesn't seem to matter much right now. Our relationship just seems like we just doing it to do it sometimes, I have really deep feelings for her, but I'm not sure she has the same. Also, I'm afraid to tell her that I love her. I'm afraid she will get overwhelmed and think that I'm reading to much into it. Also, I'm not a very talkative and popular guy, but She is a very talkative and popular girl.

It seems to me so far that because you have been in and out of this relationship more than once, it could be out of comfort. Often when relationships do not work the first time, people figure they can make things go more smoothly the second time around. Sometimes it actually does and sometimes it just makes things more complicated for the both of you. When you are in your teenage years and in a relationship love becomes an issue. And in my opinion (since I am a girl) each one of us is different. Some want to hear those three little words, while the rest of us get extremely terrified of them. In order to know if you or she for that fact is ready to take the next step you need to talk to her. Make sure she feels the same way, because if you tell her that you loves her and she doesn't feel the same then she might feel an obligation to love you back. And that is going to cause alot of stress to the relationship and may even cause a hurtful breakup. Also being popular or unpopular has absolutely nothing to do with a relationship. Relationships are one on one, you and her, nothing more!

The

only time I really see the girl I love is when we're alone. (which is barely ever since I just got my Licsence and she doesn't have hers.) We constantly have to double date or have a friend drive us.

ok so if you have your license, why should that reflect on her any less? Take her places. You shouldn't need a friend to drive you two around everywhere. Ask your parents if you can borrow the car once in awhile if you don't have your own. And if not, go for a walk to the park and watch the stars or the sun set.

But when it's just us we have the most fun. I'm just not sure what to do, I'm pretty sure she loves me, I mean we just keep coming back to eachother, even when we weren't going out we didn't date other people,

You can never be absoultely sure that someone loves you. There are always little hints that make you wonder or feel that there might be love there. But unless you hear those words coming from her lips, try not to assume anything. You might get hurt. And just because she keeps coming back to you does not verify any kind of love. You must talk to her to obtain the answers that you want the most.

I don't know, I think

that we just need something to spice us up, to get our love going like it was everytime we would start to go out again. Well this is my problem, could you please help me???

There are all sorts of things you can do to make your "love" better. For starters it sounds to me that you need to spend more time together. You need romance, and that is what will "spice it up". And I am sure that I don't need to tell you what is or isn't romantic. And it doesnt have to be expensive. Eating pizza on a saturday night could be made romantic. As long as you are together, and alone, anything can be special.