thrown for a loop

So last week i got drunk and was out drinking with a friend, when i looked accross the bar and i saw this girl, she was very atractiveand had a little growth on her cheek (it dosent mean much now but it does add up at the end of the story), and she was talking to the bartender, so i didnt think much of it, i thought they were together and i didnt think much about it. I was talking to my buddy and ordered a third drink and he didnt fish his and he left so i had to finish mine. i was siting there drinking my drink when this girl started talking to me across the bar, so i whent around and started to talk, we talked for a good half hour, and i finished my drink and she fished hers, she said she was going to another bar, i didnt think anything about it, so i was talking to another guy i know when the bartender came up to me and said that the girl was wondering what i was doing and he said that i would be down in a couple minutes, so i finished up and paid my tab and walked down to the other bar. When i got there i whent one side and said hi to a couple friends, and then i whent to the other side when i got yelled at, i looked over and there she was, so i went over and started to talk to her, she offered to by me a drink but i said no because i can pay for it, i came back and we started to talk, and i started to rub her thigh, and i said you know you can tell me to stop any time and she said no. So after last call i walked her back to the first bar because she was getting i ride home from there, on the way there she kissed me and we started to make out. So i get her to the other bar and she meets her friend and he finishes up what he is doing, and we go to the front of the bar and start making out again. She gives me her number and says to phone me when i get time of this week. So i txted her on thursday and she said she would love to have dinner, so i met her on monday for dinner, i was late and a total mess, we whent to a restaurant that i knew people at so i could relax, we ate and had a fun time, we talked and laughed and i was a real ass. So after dinner we whent for drinks, and we talked and i noticed that the growth on her cheek was gone. So at the end i asked if we could do something next week on monday and she said she is working till 3:30 but she would love to do something, then she kissed me on the lips and we said our goodbys. So the question is, is there going on or am i over thinking this like i have before. i like her and i have fun with her.