younger guy older woman...another one

I really could use some help here. I am 43, married, not perfect, but I have never cheated on my husband. A few weeks ago, I was approached by a 27 year old man from another town, via myspace. He said he just had to contact me after seeing my picture. It states very clearly that I am married and have a bunch of kids...well we started emailing, got on aim, talked on the phone for HOURS and HOURS and found that we just clicked. I mean he said he liked older women, didn't like the childishness of younger women. He has a daughter and younger girls he said have problems with that. It was so strange, I almost felt like someone I knew had set me up...it was like he had a read somewhere, everything and I mean every single thing that I like, fave color, movie, books, phrases that I use...but it wasn't possible. He said stuff that really spoke to my heart. Plus we had some super steamy phone/chat conversations, which left us both totally horny. He's been wanting to meet me and lives almost 2 hours away. I finally bit the bullet and drove to meet him. I was so nervous that I acted, I feel, childish and was shaking like a leaf. The kisses were electric, the "prolonged sex" that he promised didn't happen-he came really fast and then I felt odd. Like maybe he wasn't into me after seeing me in person.. I do not have the body of a 20 year old, its obvious that i've give birth, ya know. So is he embarrassed about not being this sexual stud he promised, or was he just not turned on by me and wanted me to leave. He has not responded to the message I left him and I can tell he has read it.. This is killing me as its the first time I've tried this and don't think I'll have the guts to do it again. I'd really like some advice.

First of all tell your husband and divorce him because it is wrong to lie to him like this. He does not deserve this.

After that see where this goes.

I really could use some help here. I am 43, married, not perfect, but I have never cheated on my husband. A few weeks ago, I was approached by a 27 year old man from another town, via myspace. He said he just had to contact me after seeing my picture. It states very clearly that I am married and have a bunch of kids...well we started emailing, got on aim, talked on the phone for HOURS and HOURS and found that we just clicked. I mean he said he liked older women, didn't like the childishness of younger women. He has a daughter and younger girls he said have problems with that. It was so strange, I almost felt like someone I knew had set me up...it was like he had a read somewhere, everything and I mean every single thing that I like, fave color, movie, books, phrases that I use...but it wasn't possible. He said stuff that really spoke to my heart. Plus we had some super steamy phone/chat conversations, which left us both totally horny. He's been wanting to meet me and lives almost 2 hours away. I finally bit the bullet and drove to meet him. I was so nervous that I acted, I feel, childish and was shaking like a leaf. The kisses were electric, the "prolonged sex" that he promised didn't happen-he came really fast and then I felt odd. Like maybe he wasn't into me after seeing me in person.. I do not have the body of a 20 year old, its obvious that i've give birth, ya know. So is he embarrassed about not being this sexual stud he promised, or was he just not turned on by me and wanted me to leave. He has not responded to the message I left him and I can tell he has read it.. This is killing me as its the first time I've tried this and don't think I'll have the guts to do it again. I'd really like some advice.

But... from what I read, you HAD sex.. didn't you? Some of those young dudes do come really fast... they're just too freaken excited... but they can do it again almost right away... LOL

It's hard to say if he's embarrassed for not having the 'prolonged sex' he promised...

I don't understand what you meant by 'he wanted me to leave'????

If you have a feeling he just wanted to have a quick bootie...then you're probably right... move on... forget him...

I have seen soooo many young guys in my life... MOST are only interested in sex... I have never lived what you just described though... but if this ever happens... I would just forget about him.. and move on... life is too short to sweat over a young 'stud' who has 'éjaculation précoce' problems ... LOL

I am guessing you are new to myspace? otherwise you would know that LOTS of guys "saw your picture and HAD to contact you.... like older women... share ALL the same interests as you.... really want to meet you... "

I wouldn't worry too much about him not responding anymore because there will be another horny guy digging your myspace profile real soon. But to be honest there are much easier ways to pickup young horndogs.

I don't often agree w Woggle but this time he got it right.

first time I've tried this

Sounds like you intend to "try" it again. I guess you wonder if the younger horny guy only wanted you for sex or if there was more to your connection? My guess is that since he knew you were married with several kids he figured you were searching for sex and he was more than willing to provide it.

If you continue to have your profile on myspace you will get contacted by other guys who just want sex. Since you have joined the cheater ranks it will probably get easier to cheat as you look for that high that you don't seem to be getting from your marriage.

First off I am a MILF and get hit on ALOT on Myspace. All the letters the same. ....I do love younger men and have a few groups I belong to because amazingly I discovered younger DO like older ( just like everything you said in your description )

Now lets jump to what you did . In my case I can do that if I want because I am not married . But you ARE married and I found it pretty incredible that you would meet a hot young stud and have sex with him immediately. This tells me you are likely bored with the sex you are getting at home. But it goes deeper than that. For you to risk your marraige ..

Yes, as long as you have a profile you are going to get MAIL. You are going to get offers everyday. You are going to get requests for web cams , naughty pictures , meeting them.

No, they are RARELY interested in something special , They just want to have sex with you.

But here we go back to YOU and why you did what you did. If you want to save your marraige I would close the program but I think the high you got off and the taste of indiscretion in your mouth will make you crave for more.

I say leave your marraige ...or find ways to save this one....pronto !