cant stop liking her

I work with this girl that i have liked for a long time, even though i really dont want to, and dont want to have a relationship with her.

The reason is she is my best friends ex and they actually have a kid together, so having a relationship or anything like that just wouldnt be right and that is a road i just dont want to go down. I got drunk one night and told her i felt, and she was alright with it, mostly because i acted like i was over her, which at the time i thought i was. But then i would see her at work talking and flirting with other guys and i would feel myself getting jealous, and i really dont want to feel that way. Were pretty good friends and i really dont want to lose her as a friend, but i cant shake the feelings i have for her.

So how do i get over a girl that i have to work with every other day

I dunno.

i was going to say to just get to know her better, but it sounds like you know her well enough. usually the more you talk to someone you like, you discover they are not all that after a few weeks or even a month.

You already told her how you feel? That really sucks! Considering your results.

My advice? Get another job or find another object of desire.

Try not to talk to her nor look at her too much. Whenever she flirts with others, try to keep yourself busy or go in another room, etc. Basically, try to minimize contact at work if possible. Don't flirt with her but be cordial. Treat her like a coworker.

Treat her like any other work friend. If she has given you the just friends thing you need to take her at her word at treat her just like a friend. Start looking for another women to develop feelings for and pursue them to get your mind off of her.