I love her.

WholeLottaLove

WholeLottaLove

And I want to stop.

This girl, nameless girl, is the type of girl I detest, that I loathe to talk to, let alone even think about. And yet, this girl, of whom we have a mutual friend (I'd consider us friends as well, of which I can't even comprehend as to why), is constantly on my mind. No matter what I do, no matter to whom I speak, I'm thinking of her.

It was about 2 years ago that I met her (yes, 2, I'm pathetic) and thus far, I've been in only two relationships, one with a girl who was absolutely stunning, and another with a girl who, while less physically endowed as the former, had the most sparkling personality, and I was lucky to be with either of them. Unfortunately, neither of these relationships lasted over 2 weeks, as the only person on my mind was nameless girl.

Nameless herself is someone I consider beautiful, bearing the prettiest, dark green eyes, and long, flowing light brown hair. She is quite witty, but in no offense to her, I wouldn't lot her amongst the brightest. Don't get me wrong, she is more intelligent than the majority of my school (but then, that's not neccesarily a feat to write home about). Also, about moi, I'm not very attractive, but I do know what to say, so that usually works in my favor. But, I digress, so...

The first year we met, I was immediately attracted to her. When together, which was often in the first three months, we'd flirt fairly consistently, but I never fully acted on it (mostly because, as I said earlier, I don't like her type. Vapid whores, the whole lot of them (this one being less whorish, as she has only had sex once, but she does frequent around with guys just for the sake of dating)). After these three months pasted, we grew apart, but still chatted on occasion (I was mostly trying to separate myself from these feelings).

It just seems, though, that I can't move on from something I never even had. I'm awfully confused, and would like to be able to pursue relations with other girls, but I can't get her out of my head. She's always in my thoughts, she's in my chest, and I hate her for it.

TL;DR: get this girl out of my head.

Also, thank you for reading this, it feels good to get this off my chest, even if no one can help me (but then, hope springs eternal).

What helps me is No Contact and lots of time passing by. Trying to talk to other girls helps. Not talking about her or seeing her friends also helps. Keep yourself busy so you don't think about her as often.