Weird situation...

• Author
shekei,

Your right about the soulmates part. Might as well turn the discussion to santa clause and the tooth fairy. Life is about reality... so it's more of a best fit model, which changes as time goes.

Yes, you seem to think much like I do. In that regard I can say if you dumped your GF and fast forwarded like 5 years and 7 relationships into the future... we would have a very similar perspective.

When it comes to sex... I'm really at a point where all the girls seem the same. I wouldnt ever say that out loud, because there is something that just seems so wrong about that... but for me right now... it's very true.

Forget all those things that you think will turn you on... boobs, butt, hair... ect. My tastes keep changing too much... and I find that when I connect with a girl deep, that she starts to become my "type". So what I have found is what really turns me on about a girl... is how me makes me feel!

So, you can go searching for experiences all you want, but if your GF right now, makes you feel like a king! I wouldnt trade that in.

Just my thoughts.

Thanks cobra, your definetly right there. She does make me feel like that.

In a sense, I just gotta listen to my heart, and not all the people around me. Which is pretty pathetic, because I should have my own thoughts and thats all that matters. So Im working on not giving a **** what my friends, older people say unless its something I believe in.

Lots of poeple will try to sell you on thier lifestyle! Herd mentality.

Anyway... I felt you were not going to do anything bad from the second post. If you were really set on whore'in it up you would never have come here... or you would never have listened.

Be happy... because it sounds as though you have something special that your friends don't have! Perhaps they are jealous?

Best a Luck to you Friend!