Like a girl, shes taken, now shes gone..sorf of..

Theres a girl at work who i think i am in love with. Out of my 23 years of life on this earth ive never liked a girl this much. I think she likes me too a bit but im not sure. There was one big problem and now 2 big problems. #1, she already had a boyfirend who is i get along with very well, so i didnt tell her about my feelings. Now problem #2 occurs, she quit the job about a week ago. Now i will maybe see her once more then after that i will probably never see her again. Should i just try to forget and move on?

help!

thanks

• Author

ok i have read previous posts on a similar siuation and i made my decision to not tell her since she is taken. Should i just let her walk right out of my life forever now? I could tell ya one thing, if she had happened to be single and did not quit and all the feelings were there mutually, i would instantly drop my current job after 3 years of working there to be with her. Of course its not a job i will be at for the rest of my life but im quite happy there now for the most part.

You sound pretty lovesick and you better get over it for all time. Considering quitting your job to follow some chick who may be in your life a day, a week, a month or whatever is not a very practical thing to do. Learn to do your romantic harvesting within the confines of your life as it is and as it will remain.

If you see her the last time, give her your phone number and ask her to keep in touch...that's all. Don't say another word. If she likes you in any way and something happens with her current beau, she'll call you for sure.

Stop falling for gals who are taken. And, again, give up the sickening idea of changing your life in major ways to be with girls who may not want to be in your life very long. You just never know.