How should I tell her my feelings?

Confused

I've been in deep love for a couple of months with a girl who's my platonic friend. Now I realize that I just can't live without her, she don't want us to be more than friends and I know it but I must tell her how I feel because she's hurting me a lot with all of her boyfriends stories. So my question is : how should I tell her??? How can i say those things? I mean have you ever loved to the point of waking up in the middle of the night (all in sweats) just because you had a nightmare about her being hit by a bus? Yes I love her THAT much, i'm like a big brother for her (and she's so fragile), i'm always caring... I never felt anything for someone as intense as this in my whole life.

It's not the "Tell her and take your chance" thing, I don't have any chances, she very clear on that but I know it can't stay like it is now. I've almost stopped eating in the past few days... I think i'm depressed.

Oh and I also think that I don't know what the hell i'm doing here but I really need some advice...

a totally confused young guy :(

It sounds like you really care for her, but you don't think she feels the same toward you. If you're that sure she doesn't share the same feelings, then I would suggest seeing if she has a sister. Often sisters are very similiar, yet may be warmer toward you. You may find the same qualities in her sister. If she has no available sister, ask her about her cousins (girls of course).

I've been in deep love for a couple of months with a girl who's my platonic friend. Now I realize that I just can't live without her, she don't want us to be more than friends and I know it but I must tell her how I feel because she's hurting me a lot with all of her boyfriends stories. So my question is : how should I tell her??? How can i say those things? I mean have you ever loved to the point of waking up in the middle of the night (all in sweats) just because you had a nightmare about her being hit by a bus? Yes I love her THAT much, i'm like a big brother for her (and she's so fragile), i'm always caring... I never felt anything for someone as intense as this in my whole life. It's not the "Tell her and take your chance" thing, I don't have any chances, she very clear on that but I know it can't stay like it is now. I've almost stopped eating in the past few days... I think i'm depressed. Oh and I also think that I don't know what the hell i'm doing here but I really need some advice... a totally confused young guy :(