To The BS's - Don't Blame The OW

That may not be directed at me but since this is a public thread, I'll share this with all of you - as far as I know, I fulfill his and he fulfills my needs.

Speaking for myself... I know I don't meet all his needs, obviously... cause I'm not living with him... but let me tell you something.. I fulfill the most important ones... :bunny:

blowingthetrout
So, using your logic, if a man has a MID LIFE CRISIS, and he chooses to cheat then it's his wife's fault too?

Why are you WRITING like this WWIU? don't YOU know it is hard to UNDERSTAND why anyone WOULD write like THAT unless their COMPUTER was on THE fritz?

You know, if people stay for reasons other than love, can you really expect a MP not to find that love somewhere else?

And I really think that it's different in long-term A's...Short-term A's are usually based on fun and sex and meant to stay short-term...The W is still primary and the OW knows it...

When an A becomes long-term, there's usually a lot of neglect of the marital R on both MP's parts or the A wouldn't be able to last so long...And if one partner is unaware of the deterioration for such a prolonged period of time, then that's on them...In this day and age, you have to be "relationship smart" and you can't take anything for granted...

It seems really cut and dried when you've never been faced with this type of situation...but when you love someone, it's hard to let go, on everybody's part...

Not saying it's right or wrong, just saying that's the way it is sometimes...

Okay, so why would you allow him to use you this way? Don't you want to be his "one and only?" Jokes aside now, I really feel badly that you don't see this.

GreenEyedLady
She's obviuosly not fullfilling his needs or she wouldn't be the OW. As was proven earlier, things are going way over their heads though, so I don't think they will get it.:rolleyes:

When you have a couple master degrees under your belt, we'll talk...

Reality seems to be going over your head...

Speaking for myself... I know I don't meet all his needs, obviously... cause I'm not living with him... but let me tell you something.. I fulfill the most important ones... :bunny:

And that's good enough for you?

GreenEyedLady
Okay, so why would you allow him to use you this way? Don't you want to be his "one and only?" Jokes aside now, I really feel badly that you don't see this.

I'm not the one being used...

I highly doubt you "feel badly"...

You have your concept of relationships and I have a partnership...If you cannot see or understand that, then that's your problem, not mine...

I'm happy, my needs are filled and I am primary...For all intents and purposes I am the ONE AND ONLY...

Wrap your little brain around that...

TogetherForever
You know, if people stay for reasons other than love, can you really expect a MP not to find that love somewhere else?

And I really think that it's different in long-term A's...Short-term A's are usually based on fun and sex and meant to stay short-term...The W is still primary and the OW knows it...

When an A becomes long-term, there's usually a lot of neglect of the marital R on both MP's parts or the A wouldn't be able to last so long...And if one partner is unaware of the deterioration for such a prolonged period of time, then that's on them...In this day and age, you have to be "relationship smart" and you can't take anything for granted...

It seems really cut and dried when you've never been faced with this type of situation...but when you love someone, it's hard to let go, on everybody's part...

Not saying it's right or wrong, just saying that's the way it is sometimes...

All Jinnah is trying to get across is - if a marriage is not going to survive, end it, get out & then start another relationship.

Which really does make all the sense in the world.

And like you say yourself, When you love someone, it's hard to let go.

Wives hang on to their husbands because they love them & it's hard to let them go.....

(I forget what point I was trying to make :o)

When you have a couple master degrees under your belt, we'll talk...

Reality seems to be going over your head...

Well, I was trying to be understanding, but you want to keep it going don't you? If you have a "couple of master's degrees, why are you behaving so ignorantly? Reality is obviously not way over my head (thanks Wikipedia!:laugh:)... find your reality in there... it might be under insanity.:lmao:

GreenEyedLady
I have one, and he never f'd around on any of his relationships.

Just keep telling yourself that sweetie...You they say there's a first time for everything...

And with your sweet disposition, who could blame him?

blowingthetrout
I have one, and he never f'd around on any of his relationships. Mine is remodeling my house. Already one new room in my house, and my son's bedroom completely redone.

You'll be cheated on, 'cause you're with a cheater.

I read your posts...you should know honey!

*vogue pose*

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: "No more f*cking ABBA!":love:

Just keep telling yourself that sweetie...You they say there's a first time for everything...

And with your sweet disposition, who could blame him?

I only have a hard time suffering fools. My honey is no fool. He gets all my best, and I (and ONLY I) his. Have fun sharing.

I fulfill the most important ones and so much more - my way.

If they can't see it or don't understand it, not my problem.

I'm happy, he's happy - that all that matters.

I'm not the one being used...

I highly doubt you "feel badly"...

You have your concept of relationships and I have a partnership...If you cannot see or understand that, then that's your problem, not mine...

I'm happy, my needs are filled and I am primary...For all intents and purposes I am the ONE AND ONLY...

Wrap your little brain around that...

You are in derious denial! How are you the primary when he lives with his WIFE?!

How are you, him, and his wife the "one and only"? How did you get out of high school, let alone get a master's degree without basic math skills?:laugh:

Seriously, I do feel badly for you. This train of thought isn't normal (check Wikipedia).

GreenEyedLady
Well, I was trying to be understanding, but you want to keep it going don't you? If you have a "couple of master's degrees, why are you behaving so ignorantly? Reality is obviously not way over my head (thanks Wikipedia!:laugh:)... find your reality in there... it might be under insanity.:lmao:

Now you're really showing your lack of education...

I don't behave ignorantly...I make choices and live with the consequences, good and bad...

Too bad that you live inside the box...You could really learn alot about life if you'd open your eyes...

Now you guys are backing down. First you said you meet all his needs, now it's most?? Hmmm... not to sure anymore, are we?

GreenEyedLady
You are in derious denial! How are you the primary when he lives with his WIFE?!

How are you, him, and his wife the "one and only"? How did you get out of high school, let alone get a master's degree without basic math skills?:laugh:

Seriously, I do feel badly for you. This train of thought isn't normal (check Wikipedia).

I'm not going to explain anything to you...

And YOU'RE the one I feel badly for...

Your trailer park is calling...

I read your posts...you should know honey!

*vogue pose*

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: "No more f*cking ABBA!":love:

Yup. Had a boyfriend a couple years ago who I caught doing some unsavory things, but not all the way to the cheating stage. Guess what? Drop kicked him to the curb. 'Cause I DON'T share, unlike OW's.

Now you're really showing your lack of education...

I don't behave ignorantly...I make choices and live with the consequences, good and bad...

Too bad that you live inside the box...You could really learn alot about life if you'd open your eyes...

Okay, round in circles you go!

I'm actually on my way to Heaven (call it a box if you like). I just wish you would want more for yourself. You deserve better than this, sweetie. Really, I mean that.

I'm not going to explain anything to you...

And YOU'RE the one I feel badly for...

Your trailer park is calling...

Education? Then you should know not to judge without evidence... I'm actually the daughter of an affluential person in our society, thank you. No trailer parks for me!

GreenEyedLady
Now you guys are backing down. First you said you meet all his needs, now it's most?? Hmmm... not to sure anymore, are we?

Who's backing down?

Or maybe you don't know the definition and need to pull out your dictionary...

Yup. Had a boyfriend a couple years ago who I caught doing some unsavory things, but not all the way to the cheating stage. Guess what? Drop kicked him to the curb. 'Cause I DON'T share, unlike OW's.

Good for you! As sad as it may have been to leave (or maybe you were glad to know and move on before wasting more time), you knew you deserved better.

GreenEyedLady
My honey is no fool. He gets all my best, and I (and ONLY I) his. Have fun sharing.

He's with you, right?:eek:

Have fun pretending you're not sharing! :cool:

Who's backing down?

Or maybe you don't know the definition and need to pull out your dictionary...

Yeah... the jokes old already.

He's with you, right?:eek:

Have fun pretending you're not sharing! :cool:

So now ALL women are sharing? Or are you just taking an uneducated jab?:rolleyes: