To The BS's - Don't Blame The OW

I just wish you would respect yourself. You are a pretty girl... woman... can't tell how old you are. You deserve better.

Thanks, I do respect myself and yes, I am pretty.

Nah, calling someone white trash (not too sure who threw that out one there) and it getting too personal isn't just good ol' fashioned debating.

Yeah, that's true. I don't know why people want to attack you when you want to state the facts.

Thanks, I do respect myself and yes, I am pretty.

Now I see the problem... you seem vain/conceited with that type of response. Was that your goal?

GreenEyedLady
GreenEyedLady:

Based on your posts, am I correct in assuming you believe everyone cheats?

No, I don't believe that everyone cheats. I think that if two partners in any type of R communicate and meet each other's needs, there's no reason to cheat...

I think that cheating happens when the R deteriorates and the partners stop nurturing it and fighting for it and that's when A's happen...People get complacent and take things for granted...And I mean that for both partners, not just one...

And sometimes people change and grow apart...I think sometimes people marry the wrong person...

I don't really know your story, Kasan - sorry - but how are things with you?

I have a really good story, so don't be sorry, and things are going well with me. Thanks for asking!

I usually stay in the married threads...probably a good idea!!:)

Keep your chin up!!!

No, I don't believe that everyone cheats. I think that if two partners in any type of R communicate and meet each other's needs, there's no reason to cheat...

I think that cheating happens when the R deteriorates and the partners stop nurturing it and fighting for it and that's when A's happen...People get complacent and take things for granted...And I mean that for both partners, not just one...

And sometimes people change and grow apart...I think sometimes people marry the wrong person...

Ok, thanks, just checking. :)

Now I see the problem... you seem vain/conceited with that type of response. Was that your goal?

Nope - sorry it came out that way to you

I have a really good story, so don't be sorry, and things are going well with me. Thanks for asking!

I usually stay in the married threads...probably a good idea!!:)

Keep your chin up!!!

Good for you, Kasan.

You seem full of positive energy - I like that!

GreenEyedLady

What's wrong about knowing your assets? Apparently it's not one of yours or you wouldn't have even thought twice about it...

Nope - sorry it came out that way to you

Okay, good. So if you know all this, why don't you want a guy who will be with you and only you? Do you want that? Honestly. No jokes... no rude comments... do you want a faithful person where you are their only one?

What's wrong about knowing your assets? Apparently it's not one of yours or you wouldn't have even thought twice about it...

Actually, there you go judging again. I'm actually very pretty (some say beautiful). I know I am, but I know there's much more to life than looks.

OW's share. Women who refuse to share don't. That's pretty simple, even for an OW who purportedly has not one, but two master's degrees.

I'll reiterate it for you (reiterate - that means "say it again"). Have fun sharing :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: his thang with his wife.

OW's share. Women who refuse to share don't. That's pretty simple, even for an OW who purportedly has not one, but two master's degrees.

I'll reiterate it for you (reiterate - that means "say it again"). Have fun sharing :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: his thang with his wife.

Just talking about it makes me queasy:sick::sick:... I don't see how they actually do it.

GreenEyedLady
we must remain in La La Land.

Honey, you've never left...

As for evidence, if you can't make an inference, no one can help you with that...

blowingthetrout
Just talking about it makes me queasy:sick::sick:... I don't see how they actually do it.
I'll show you *meow* :bunny:
Honey, you've never left...

As for evidence, if you can't make an inference, no one can help you with that...

Right...:rolleyes:

TogetherForever

:lmao::lmao:sharing his thang:lmao::lmao:

EEEEWWWW:sick:

GreenEyedLady

I think the lady protests too much...:p

And I guess the definition was for Jinnah since she likes to look words up...You should thank lm2ns, Jinnah, for saving you the time!

Okay, good. So if you know all this, why don't you want a guy who will be with you and only you? Do you want that? Honestly. No jokes... no rude comments... do you want a faithful person where you are their only one?

Okay here's the thing - do you know my full story? No.

So whatever I say, you will turn it around just like you all always do so there is clearly no point for me to tell my stories here.

I know what I want - I have gotten all that I have wanted - be it education, modeling career, financial stability and so on. With that said, I want the guy that makes me happy and right now, he's doing a whole lot more than any of MM out there who isn't doing anything - at all.

Oh, and...

Purported: to have the often specious appearance of being, intending, or claiming (something implied or inferred)

GreenEyedLady
Oh, and...

Purported: to have the often specious appearance of being, intending, or claiming (something implied or inferred)

That's so sweet of you to build up Jinnah's vocabulary lm2ns!

Too bad you're off topic!