To The BS's - Don't Blame The OW

blowingthetrout
No thanks, nobody wants to see that, despite your delusions of grandeur.

delusions??

coming from little Ms. I visited 5th Avenue-----In the Bronx that's just as knock off as you can be! I love it!

Jinnah-of coarse really!! would you rather rub me with oil?

Can someone please tell me what "BS" stands for. I've been trying to figure it out and can't...

Betrayed Spouse

So your only options are men who are married? Why do you suppose that is?

Here we go again....

TogetherForever
No thanks, nobody wants to see that, despite your delusions of grandeur.

IO,

If you wouldn't mind - I'd like to ditto your reply to blowtrout.

:)

Impudent Oyster
delusions??

coming from little Ms. I visited 5th Avenue-----In the Bronx that's just as knock off as you can be! I love it!

Jinnah-of coarse really!! would you rather rub me with oil?

You're confused...and I'm not just referring to your sexuality.

5th Avenue? I prefer Soho.

LOL... Sometimes people need to read between the lines, but in this case.... people just need to read! :laugh:

You got that right, Cobra!

...Jinnah-of coarse really!! would you rather rub me with oil?

LOL, I don't even know what "Vogue fight" means, but you have me laughing and I don't even know why. You really are losing me though... now you have stuff to say that goes way over my head...:D:lmao:

Impudent Oyster
Here we go again....

OK, so he's not married, I see that now, so your MM is not M and you're no longer an OW.

Everything's honky-dory then, right?

Isn't a MM anymore makes him a divorcee but I met him when he was married to his W so that made me the OW although things haven't been great between them for more than 3 years... oh no - I met him much later after that, so it wasn't my fault that their M didn't go well but then again, people are still going to say it is my fault and their favourite Q is "how do you know their M isn't going well????" yada yada yada....

Ok, but that's a huge difference. Obviously his marriage "didn't go well" because he got out of it. That makes it ok (not OK! but ok :)). It would have been better (JMO) if he'd gotten out before he started dropping his drawers, but he did get out. I think it's mostly the OW/OM that settle for a BS that has no real intention of leaving that catch the flack here.

Ok, but that's a huge difference. Obviously his marriage "didn't go well" because he got out of it. That makes it ok (not OK! but ok :)). It would have been better (JMO) if he'd gotten out before he started dropping his drawers, but he did get out. I think it's mostly the OW/OM that settle for a BS that has no real intention of leaving that catch the flack here.

Yes I am aware of that but it still doesn't make it right for some to bash OW/OM.

I have read almost all threads on OW/OM and I can see some who give really good advice/insights without make it sound like them bashing OW/OM. That type of replies I respect because they have respect for OW/OM and vice versa.

Ah, the work day is almost over. I'll be heading south on the freeway with my sweet guy who works only a block away towards the home we now share. Just the two of us. Share the commute, share our home, share our finances, share our hopes and dreams. THAT is what you gals are missing. You do deserve better. Look for that something better.

See.. these are the kinda comments some OW/OM just don't need but I will have to let it be because this is a public forum but really, if no one knows what the other person is going through, it is better to just keep things to yourself.

Yes I am aware of that but it still doesn't make it right for some to bash OW/OM.

I have read almost all threads on OW/OM and I can see some who give really good advice/insights without make it sound like them bashing OW/OM. That type of replies I respect because they have respect for OW/OM and vice versa.

Did you actually see who started this thread, where they started it, and what the subject matter of the thread was? *shrug*

OK, so he's not married, I see that now, so your MM is not M and you're no longer an OW.

Everything's honky-dory then, right?

Honky-dory and dandy... but who would believe me, right?

Honky-dory and dandy... but who would believe me, right?
I believe you.

Hell, I believe most everything women tell me. Boy was that dumb. :(

Respect, yes.

Do you support?

Respect, yes.

Do you support?

I do, really but it got to a point where "eff it!!!" because of what and how some people say things...

I do, really but it got to a point where "eff it!!!" because of what and how some people say things...

You know... I was going to say something witty and profound, but you changed your avvie, and now I cant remember what I was going to say! :laugh:

TogetherForever
I'm sorry, but what the heck is blowingthetrout talking about?

Oh pay that person no mind. He/she doesn't know what heshe's talking about.

(It's only my LS stalker)

Oh pay that person no mind. He/she doesn't know what heshe's talking about.

(It's only my LS stalker)

LOL, I've never heard one person say so many... I don't even know what to call the things he/she said.