Things that have helped me!

Ali

Hey guys... I promised and here it is. I love my ex to death and thought I could not live without his love. I still love him and hope there may be a chance for us in the future. Even if there isn't though, I know that I will be OK. The following are some things I have collected that have helped me through the tough times.

Wish me luck tonight :)

1. A Love Story

Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all of the others including Love. One day it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink, so all repaired their boats and left. Love was the only one who stayed. Love wanted to persevere until the last possible moment. When the island was almost sinking, Love decided to ask for help.

Richness was passing by Love in a grand boat. Love said, "Richness, can you take me with you?" Richness answered, "No, I can't.. There is a lot of gold and silver in my boat. There is no place here for you." Love decided to ask Vanity who was also passing by in a beautiful vessel, "Vanity, please help me!" "I can't help you Love. You are all wet and might damage my boat," Vanity answered.

Sadness was close by so Love asked for help, "Sadness, let me go with you." "Oh...Love, I am so sad that I need to be by myself!" Happiness passed by Love too, but she was so happy that she did not even hear when Love called her!

Suddenly, there was a voice, "Come Love, I will take you." It was an elder. Love felt so blessed and overjoyed that he even forgot to ask the elder her name. When they arrived at dry land, the elder went her own way. Love realizing how much he owed the elder asked Knowledge, another elder, "Who helped me?"

"It was Time," Knowledge answered.

"Time?" asked Love. "But why did Time help me?"

Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and answered, "Because only Time is capable of understanding how great Love is."

----------

2. After a while, you learn the subtle difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul. And you learn that love doesn't mean leaning and company doesn't mean security. And you begin to understand that kisses aren't contracts and presents aren't promises.

And you begin to accept your defeats with your head held high and your eyes open, with the grace of a person, not the grief of a child. You learn to build your roads on today, because tomorrow's ground is too uncertain and futures have a way of falling down in mid-flight.

After a while you learn that even sunshine burns if you get too much. So you plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.

And you learn that you really can endure, that you really are strong. And that you really do have worth and that you keep learning.

With every goodbye you learn.

-----

3. You are ready to be married not when you know that you want to live your life with someone, but when you know you cannot live your life without them.

-----

4. What causes that commitment, love and respect to turn sour, causing the couple to seek separation and divorce? The mind takes over the feelings of the heart and begins to doubt the experience. The mind sees something it doesn't like, or experiences hurt or pain, and it begins to doubt the relationship is right. Maybe it would be easier with someone else, we think. These thoughts of the mind, if left unchecked, can sabotage even the deepest love and respect.

-----

5. To... With All My Soul..

With all my soul, then, let us part,

Since both are anxious to be free;

And I will send you home your heart,

If you will send back mine to me.

We've had some happy hours together,

But joy must often change its wing;

And spring would be but gloomy weather,

If we had nothing else but spring.

'Tis not that I expect to find

A more devoted, fond, and true one,

With rosier cheek or sweeter mind-

Enough for me that she's a new one.

Thus let us leave the bower of love,

Where we have loitered long in bliss;

And you may down that pathway rove,

While I shall take my way through this.

Thomas Moore

-----

Keep your head up!

Lots of love,

Ali

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys... I promised and here it is. I love my ex to death and thought I could not live without his love. I still love him and hope there may be a chance for us in the future. Even if there isn't though, I know that I will be OK. The following are some things I have collected that have helped me through the tough times. Wish me luck tonight :) 1. A Love Story Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all of the others including Love. One day it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink, so all repaired their boats and left. Love was the only one who stayed. Love wanted to persevere until the last possible moment. When the island was almost sinking, Love decided to ask for help. Richness was passing by Love in a grand boat. Love said, "Richness, can you take me with you?" Richness answered, "No, I can't.. There is a lot of gold and silver in my boat. There is no place here for you." Love decided to ask Vanity who was also passing by in a beautiful vessel, "Vanity, please help me!" "I can't help you Love. You are all wet and might damage my boat," Vanity answered. Sadness was close by so Love asked for help, "Sadness, let me go with you." "Oh...Love, I am so sad that I need to be by myself!" Happiness passed by Love too, but she was so happy that she did not even hear when Love called her! Suddenly, there was a voice, "Come Love, I will take you." It was an elder. Love felt so blessed and overjoyed that he even forgot to ask the elder her name. When they arrived at dry land, the elder went her own way. Love realizing how much he owed the elder asked Knowledge, another elder, "Who helped me?" "It was Time," Knowledge answered. "Time?" asked Love. "But why did Time help me?"

Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and answered, "Because only Time is capable of understanding how great Love is." ---------- 2. After a while, you learn the subtle difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul. And you learn that love doesn't mean leaning and company doesn't mean security. And you begin to understand that kisses aren't contracts and presents aren't promises. And you begin to accept your defeats with your head held high and your eyes open, with the grace of a person, not the grief of a child. You learn to build your roads on today, because tomorrow's ground is too uncertain and futures have a way of falling down in mid-flight.

After a while you learn that even sunshine burns if you get too much. So you plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers. And you learn that you really can endure, that you really are strong. And that you really do have worth and that you keep learning.

----- 3. You are ready to be married not when you know that you want to live your life with someone, but when you know you cannot live your life without them. ----- 4. What causes that commitment, love and respect to turn sour, causing the couple to seek separation and divorce? The mind takes over the feelings of the heart and begins to doubt the experience. The mind sees something it doesn't like, or experiences hurt or pain, and it begins to doubt the relationship is right. Maybe it would be easier with someone else, we think. These thoughts of the mind, if left unchecked, can sabotage even the deepest love and respect. ----- 5. To... With All My Soul..

With all my soul, then, let us part, Since both are anxious to be free; And I will send you home your heart, If you will send back mine to me. We've had some happy hours together, But joy must often change its wing; And spring would be but gloomy weather, If we had nothing else but spring. 'Tis not that I expect to find A more devoted, fond, and true one, With rosier cheek or sweeter mind- Enough for me that she's a new one. Thus let us leave the bower of love, Where we have loitered long in bliss; And you may down that pathway rove, While I shall take my way through this. Thomas Moore ----- Keep your head up! Lots of love, Ali

Thanks.....My husband left me almost three years ago and it hurts as much now as it did then. i don't think I'll ever get over it. It prevents me from getting close to anyone else. Maybe it always will.

loretta.. that story was great I really enjoyed the reading and the poem was beautiful.. I am a sucker for poems... you know what they say if you love something let it go and if it comes back it was meant to be

....So they say but you know I believe that and in time you will probably realize in time... one day you will see him and look at him and think what the hell was I thinking!!!

but that will be in time ...

True love cannot be found where it doesnot tuely exist.......

Nor can it be hidden where it truely does.........

Hey guys... I promised and here it is. I love my ex to death and thought I could not live without his love. I still love him and hope there may be a chance for us in the future. Even if there isn't though, I know that I will be OK. The following are some things I have collected that have helped me through the tough times. Wish me luck tonight :) 1. A Love Story Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all of the others including Love. One day it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink, so all repaired their boats and left. Love was the only one who stayed. Love wanted to persevere until the last possible moment. When the island was almost sinking, Love decided to ask for help. Richness was passing by Love in a grand boat. Love said, "Richness, can you take me with you?" Richness answered, "No, I can't.. There is a lot of gold and silver in my boat. There is no place here for you." Love decided to ask Vanity who was also passing by in a beautiful vessel, "Vanity, please help me!" "I can't help you Love. You are all wet and might damage my boat," Vanity answered. Sadness was close by so Love asked for help, "Sadness, let me go with you." "Oh...Love, I am so sad that I need to be by myself!" Happiness passed by Love too, but she was so happy that she did not even hear when Love called her! Suddenly, there was a voice, "Come Love, I will take you." It was an elder. Love felt so blessed and overjoyed that he even forgot to ask the elder her name. When they arrived at dry land, the elder went her own way. Love realizing how much he owed the elder asked Knowledge, another elder, "Who helped me?" "It was Time," Knowledge answered. "Time?" asked Love. "But why did Time help me?"

Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and answered, "Because only Time is capable of understanding how great Love is." ---------- 2. After a while, you learn the subtle difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul. And you learn that love doesn't mean leaning and company doesn't mean security. And you begin to understand that kisses aren't contracts and presents aren't promises. And you begin to accept your defeats with your head held high and your eyes open, with the grace of a person, not the grief of a child. You learn to build your roads on today, because tomorrow's ground is too uncertain and futures have a way of falling down in mid-flight.

After a while you learn that even sunshine burns if you get too much. So you plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers. And you learn that you really can endure, that you really are strong. And that you really do have worth and that you keep learning.

----- 3. You are ready to be married not when you know that you want to live your life with someone, but when you know you cannot live your life without them. ----- 4. What causes that commitment, love and respect to turn sour, causing the couple to seek separation and divorce? The mind takes over the feelings of the heart and begins to doubt the experience. The mind sees something it doesn't like, or experiences hurt or pain, and it begins to doubt the relationship is right. Maybe it would be easier with someone else, we think. These thoughts of the mind, if left unchecked, can sabotage even the deepest love and respect. ----- 5. To... With All My Soul..

With all my soul, then, let us part, Since both are anxious to be free; And I will send you home your heart, If you will send back mine to me. We've had some happy hours together, But joy must often change its wing; And spring would be but gloomy weather, If we had nothing else but spring. 'Tis not that I expect to find A more devoted, fond, and true one, With rosier cheek or sweeter mind- Enough for me that she's a new one. Thus let us leave the bower of love, Where we have loitered long in bliss; And you may down that pathway rove, While I shall take my way through this. Thomas Moore ----- Keep your head up! Lots of love, Ali

Pour des ames , la vie est un soupir . parfois quand on se dechire… on se voue… on delire.

Quand meme, on se dit ,… ou bien on se contente de ce qu’on recoit…mais

rien a faire, combien de solutions , quel avenir…

ca peut etre moi , toi , nous , vous … n’importe

des solutions de quelle sortes.

deja, tout est construit , un plan …fini. Ca se deroule.

Oubli les melancolies, les longues nuits, on se dit c’ est cool.

Est ce que, c’est vraiment cool?