I am a freaking idiot, you guys. So bear with me.

zilverenvlinder

So, I'm sure that the majority of you are familiar with my piece of crap fiance and his cheating and his lying and his absolute bullsh-t. So, being a wreck for about a week in late July after finding all of this out, and also being young and naive and never really having to deal with this before, I decided to give him another chance.

I mean, first of all, I love him. Which is stupid. Second, I live with him, and I'm just too lazy.

Yes, I told you I wouldn't. I lied. But I did.

So, I forgot about it for awhile. I saw he hadn't been on his My Space page in about a month. (I know his password. He doesn't know I know his password.) So, occasionally, without going on his page, I would check and make sure he hadn't been on there.

He called his little desperate ho and told her he never wanted to speak to her again. And yes, I DO have her number memorized and DO check his phone.

And then, curiosity killed the cat.

I went on there today and saw she had left him TWO unread messages, one saying "I'm bored, baby. I wish I could take you out tonight," and the second saying "Come out to the bar with me tonight! I'm bored, cutie. I miss you, you haven't talked to me in forever!"

Is there something mentally wrong with this b_tch?! What a psycho! The message he left her did, after all, say, "I'm sorry, I will not be speaking to you anymore."

For right now, when he's home, I'm going to pretend the computer is broken. I deleted her messages (since they did say "read" next to them) and when I went on her page, I saw that she deleted him as a friend? And is still sending him these stupid messages?

I know, it's, first and foremost, his fault. I also know it's not his fault this skank is so desperate for attention she keeps sending him messages. I'm just so pissed off right now I feel like packing his crap up and throwing his ass on the street.

Which is probably what I should do anyway.

Last week I already expressed to him my immense disgust for him that was still bottled up and he acted like I was insane. What a jerk.

Maybe the jerk and the psycho deserve each other.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Right?

well there is one thing about your fiance and his cheating (of course that makes him a jerk) but your obsession with snooping and that other woman is a huge concern.

I think you are very unhappy and I don't understand why you are stuck in such a destructive, dysfunctional and negative relationship with him? don't say you still want to marry him please. this is what I would be worried about if I were you. do you seriously think he is the best you can do in this life?

I'm sorry, but explain to me how anything in this rant post is his fault? This incident has nothing to do with him, though your feelings obviously do. You don't sound at all prepared to be in this relationship.

KenzieAbsolutely
So, I'm sure that the majority of you are familiar with my piece of crap fiance and his cheating and his lying and his absolute bullsh-t. So, being a wreck for about a week in late July after finding all of this out, and also being young and naive and never really having to deal with this before, I decided to give him another chance.

I mean, first of all, I love him. Which is stupid. Second, I live with him, and I'm just too lazy.

Yes, I told you I wouldn't. I lied. But I did.

So, I forgot about it for awhile. I saw he hadn't been on his My Space page in about a month. (I know his password. He doesn't know I know his password.) So, occasionally, without going on his page, I would check and make sure he hadn't been on there.

He called his little desperate ho and told her he never wanted to speak to her again. And yes, I DO have her number memorized and DO check his phone.

And then, curiosity killed the cat.

I went on there today and saw she had left him TWO unread messages, one saying "I'm bored, baby. I wish I could take you out tonight," and the second saying "Come out to the bar with me tonight! I'm bored, cutie. I miss you, you haven't talked to me in forever!"

Is there something mentally wrong with this b_tch?! What a psycho! The message he left her did, after all, say, "I'm sorry, I will not be speaking to you anymore."

For right now, when he's home, I'm going to pretend the computer is broken. I deleted her messages (since they did say "read" next to them) and when I went on her page, I saw that she deleted him as a friend? And is still sending him these stupid messages?

I know, it's, first and foremost, his fault. I also know it's not his fault this skank is so desperate for attention she keeps sending him messages. I'm just so pissed off right now I feel like packing his crap up and throwing his ass on the street.

Which is probably what I should do anyway.

Last week I already expressed to him my immense disgust for him that was still bottled up and he acted like I was insane. What a jerk.

Maybe the jerk and the psycho deserve each other.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Right?

i think this is a lost cause.even though he told her to go away, there is still correspondence between them, and you are always going to wonder when he is telling the truth.

i also think "once a cheater, always a cheater" is not always true, but i do think it's more likely for a person who cheated in one relationship to cheat in that same relationship. not definite, but very possible.

IrishCarBomb

What exactly did he do this time? Seems like he owned up to his prior problems, you forgave him, and he has taken solid measures to stay true to his word. Why is this a "once a cheater, always a cheater" situation?

Reading this post, a reasonable person would think that you have the main problem. First of all, you disregard all previous advice and admit to making a decision contrary to what everyone recommended. Second, EVEN AFTER HE IS SHOWING IMPROVEMENT, you snoop all over, meddle in his private messages, and basically act like a totally crazy b_tch.

This should just indicate to you that you will never trust him. You will always be suspicious and uneasy about his devotion to you. Even if he is a saint, you will investigate his every action. End this relationship.