To all the OW who think they are number one...

• Author
She quoted you but directed it at you and then said on a side note to someone else, so I didn't even think that was meant for you, but I could be wrong...

Me and my run-on sentences...

:rolleyes:

The side note was for me! She was quoting me in that sentence as well!

I'm back... and this thread is still going on...

I was just no 1.. for one MM... who needs TLC every couple of weeks... when his wife is away for work... (I personally think she's having her fun too, she's away waaaayy too often ;)).

It was fun... some light BDSM... he likes that... my bum is red...:o

;) I bet your bum is red almost all the time!

The thing is is that when you're in a good marriage you don't have to be together every second of every minute. You have each other all the time. No one is going anywhere. Your husband doesn't have to steal time away from someone else to be with you.

Anyway, speaking for myself. I'm in a very good marriage for over 12 years now. I'm sitting in bed with my H. We're watching a movie and I'm occasionally reading LS and posting. We're talking and interacting as well. Later we might even make love! Can you imagine that?

So I won't speak for Jinnah, but just because some of us are posting on here doesn't mean we're sitting glued in front of the screen every second.

• Author
i agree. i would not tolerate cheating from MM. if i thought for one moment he had another OW out there, he would be gone. i would want nothing more to do with him. as for the W, i know about her, and i am not intimidated or jealous of his R with her.

Cheating is when they sleep with someone else besides you.

Go figure.

So I'm on the computer a lot... and?

And nothing, you should analyse that and see what you come up with.

I just clicked on your back posts and saw I don't know how many posts where you are claiming to be bored all the time....

It doesn't surprise me one bit.

I have my own conclusions on you and your life.

as for the W, i know about her, and i am not intimidated or jealous of his R with her.

Oh but a lot of people here would still think you are jealous of his W!

It has been said over and over again, some Ws just don't care about the OW and some OW just don't care about his Ws (when that is said, they get all feisty!).

;) I bet your bum is red almost all the time!

Nope.... he's the only one that likes that stuff.. he bought the whole thingies, the whip, the straps.. I'm not crazy about that... but he likes it... so I 'pretend' I do.. LOL sometimes we have to compromise... ;)

• Author
And nothing, you should analyse that and see what you come up with.

I just clicked on your back posts and saw I don't know how many posts where you are claiming to be bored all the time....

It doesn't surprise me one bit.

I have my own conclusions on you and your life.

Touche's answer applies for me.

The thing is is that when you're in a good marriage you don't have to be together every second of every minute. You have each other all the time. No one is going anywhere. Your husband doesn't have to steal time away from someone else to be with you.

The thing also is that when you are in a bad one, you are on the computer insulting people 24/7 to vent your own frustrations.

GreenEyedLady
So I won't speak for Jinnah, but just because some of us are posting on here doesn't mean we're sitting glued in front of the screen every second.

No one thinks that anyway...I worked out, got my pedicure and nails filled made dinner (yum!)...and Loveshack just has to be checked in on...It's addicting!

And hell, it's better than TV!;)

The thing also is that when you are in a bad one, you are on the computer insulting people 24/7 to vent your own frustrations.

Maybe, and maybe not. We don't really know that do we?

And really I haven't seen anyone on here insulting people 24/7. I really haven't.

Oh but a lot of people here would still think you are jealous of his W!

It has been said over and over again, some Ws just don't care about the OW and some OW just don't care about his Ws (when that is said, they get all feisty!).

not trying to get anyone feisty ;) just saying....

No one thinks that anyway...I worked out, got my pedicure and nails filled made dinner (yum!)...and Loveshack just has to be checked in on...It's addicting!

And hell, it's better than TV!;)

I agree. You can't get this kind of drama on TV!:laugh:

:lmao: so true... I can understand OW being on boards a lot cause they don't live with their MM but for a W to be here most of the time, especially in the evening and weekends is a bit strange...when they say they have a great M... :confused:

Je Ne Regrette Rien

Jinnah, due to your obvious beauty from your original question, I'd think you were probably too busy on the catwalk to even post on LS :lmao:

For the record, I was a child whose father had many affairs. I understand why that happened and it doesn't change the way I feel about my hero. I just wish he hadn't thought that staying together with my mum was something his kids desired...because since he died, I wish he'd made himself happy and extricated himself from the pain he and my mum were in. Its so sad that people see it as a duty because as a child of that situation, I wanted them to be happy and at an early age, I realised their happiness affected MY happiness.

My MM makes me feel like the absolute number one in his life behind his children. He puts himself through the ringer to prove that - he could easily end this at any time yet chooses not to? Why? Well, there's this little thing that passes ignored on this board from time to time...its called love :love:

LucreziaBorgia

I'm not sure why OW would honestly believe MM won't cheat on them. As a long time (reformed) cheater type myself, I can say for sure that a person who has it in themselves to cheat don't just magically lose that mindset when they change partners. Nor will 'finding true love' stop a long time cheater from cheating. A good deal of them simply cheat again. And again. Just ask any OW who 'won her prize' and got her MM full time, only to find him on AshleyMadison or AFF, or bust him with an OOW. I've seen that happen plenty of times.

So many OW make the mistake of thinking that it was the marriage that was broken and that led to cheating, and if MM gets out of the marriage he won't cheat again. In fact, its the MM who is broken, and only MM can fix MM's cheating. Not OW. He may change for the OW, but until he changes for himself its only a temporary change, and only a matter of time before he goes sniffing around for new strange.

All I can say about getting involved with a MM is caveat emptor.

:lmao: so true... I can understand OW being on boards a lot cause they don't live with their MM but for a W to be here most of the time, especially in the evening and weekends is a bit strange...when they say they have a great M... :confused:

That's what I'm sayin'! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Maybe, and maybe not. We don't really know that do we?

Well we know one thing for sure, a person who is not happy with themselves has the need to constantly put down others. It's called "projecting" We don't need a psych degree to figure that one out.

Of course you're confused. I don't blame you for using the little confused face. You've never been in a good marriage so you don't know what one looks like. Sorry you don't believe me. Doesn't matter to me.

Evenings and weekends are no different for us. We're together in the day too. We work together. We're together right now. He's sitting two feet away from me.

I'm so happy. I have my man and I have my LS. :laugh:

I'm not sure why OW would honestly believe MM won't cheat on them. As a long time (reformed) cheater type myself, I can say for sure that a person who has it in themselves to cheat don't just magically lose that mindset when they change partners. Nor will 'finding true love' stop a long time cheater from cheating. A good deal of them simply cheat again. And again. Just ask any OW who 'won her prize' and got her MM full time, only to find him on AshleyMadison or AFF, or bust him with an OOW. I've seen that happen plenty of times.

So many OW make the mistake of thinking that it was the marriage that was broken and that led to cheating, and if MM gets out of the marriage he won't cheat again. In fact, its the MM who is broken, and only MM can fix MM's cheating. Not OW. He may change for the OW, but until he changes for himself its only a temporary change, and only a matter of time before he goes sniffing around for new strange.

All I can say about getting involved with a MM is caveat emptor.

Well you are speaking from a serial cheater's prespective. In your case and cases similar to yours I don't think there is any hope, I agree.

I am willing to take the risk on my man, afterall any man is a risk really? no one has the magic wand to make it all perfect.

I think you and my man are nothing alike. For starters he left his W to be on his own so that in itself is nothing like you so....

Of course you're confused. I don't blame you for using the little confused face. You've never been in a good marriage so you don't know what one looks like. Sorry you don't believe me. Doesn't matter to me.

Evenings and weekends are no different for us. We're together in the day too. We work together. We're together right now. He's sitting two feet away from me.

'

Are you reassuring us or yourself? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You have your man and you have your LoveShacker??? :laugh:

*cough* *cough* :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i do not automatically assume MM would not cheat on me. i said if he did that would be it for him. i would not tolerate it. and he has not cheated before, so i do not believe it is some ingrained behavior in him.

You have your man and you have your LoveShacker??? :laugh:

*cough* *cough* :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now THAT'S FUNNY! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Jinnah, due to your obvious beauty from your original question, I'd think you were probably too busy on the catwalk to even post on LS :lmao:

For the record, I was a child whose father had many affairs. I understand why that happened and it doesn't change the way I feel about my hero. I just wish he hadn't thought that staying together with my mum was something his kids desired...because since he died, I wish he'd made himself happy and extricated himself from the pain he and my mum were in. Its so sad that people see it as a duty because as a child of that situation, I wanted them to be happy and at an early age, I realised their happiness affected MY happiness.

My MM makes me feel like the absolute number one in his life behind his children. He puts himself through the ringer to prove that - he could easily end this at any time yet chooses not to? Why? Well, there's this little thing that passes ignored on this board from time to time...its called love :love:

See I guess that's where some of us are having trouble understanding some of this. To me none of it sounds like love. Being with a man who doesn't put me first, who lives with another woman, who is MARRIED to another woman but who sleeps with me..well in my book that is NOT love. It may feel like it but it's not love in my opinion. I know it wouldn't feel like love to me. I'd feel used. I'd feel degraded. I'd feel like I was settling. I'd feel like I lowered my standards if I were with a man who is married to another.

Which is why I never did do that. I said no and walked away. And I was proud of myself for doing so. I guess I'm also just too selfish to want to share the "love."

'

Are you reassuring us or yourself? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

No, dear. Just stating fact. I was making a point which I guess flew over your head. Glad you're having fun though.:)