Mixing friendship

innocenteyes

I'm female and a little confused I have these two male friends that i get on great with and in the past year i've kissed them both on quite a few occasions. Its got a little awkward though because they are friends now and from how they are being I think they both like me more than friendship. We were all out the other night as well as other friends and P was just was being off with me was basically ignoring me and just wouldn't look at me. I feel he now hates me, got a text off him later saying he is annoyed at me. I was talking to the other guy B about P and how i was upset because we were suppose to be really good friends. B then seemed upset at how I was so bothered about P.

I don't know what to do as I don't want to lose there friendship and I do like the hugs and the nice things they say. Not sure if I like either of them enough to take it more than friendship. I think I may be messing with there heads though because with me not really knowing what I want i'm continuing meeting up with them both and not saying either way what i feel about them.

Also P has seen girls since we kissed so I can't see why he can be annoyed at me for doing the same. Any words of wisdom would be helpful. Thanks

If you want a friendship with these guys you need to spell it out to them so their is no misunderstanding. You like the attention ( and you suspect they might like you more than friends ) so you don't want to ruin the fact that they may leave if you tell them the truth. If they like you more than friends then it really isn't a friendship. It's them hoping for more but not willing to end the friendship because they have grown attached to you.

You can't have it both ways, nor with both guys. You can't use them to feed your ego and consider them friends - using people isn't friendship.

If you want only friendship, then treat them as friends and drop all the flirtatious hugging and whatnot.