Flirting Coworkers

Here's My Story, A Married Guy Started Working With Me,and Within A Month,the Guy Started Flirting With Me. I'm Not Happy In My Marriage, And This Guy Is Really Great And Funny And Shows He Cares Alot For Me. So I Started Responding Back. The Flirting Was Very High School Kind Of Thing, And Now A Year And A Half Later The Flirting Is Still Going On And Through All Of This His Wife Is Now Pregnant,yet He Still Continues To Flirt With Me,and Is To The Point That We Both Know We Care For One Another.i Have Fallen For This Guy And Know The Situation.how Can I Stop Having Feelings For Him When I See Him Every Day,and Could He Just Be The Type Of Guy Who Likes To Flirt Without Going To The Next Level. Help!

Why Is The First Letter Of Every Word In Capitals?!?!?! Did you use a program that automatically does that, because DAMN it is tough to type like that.

All you can do is stop the flirtation. Do you think either of you really cares, or are you more into the idea of caring about each other?

I'd suggest telling him "we need to stop" and then sit down with a therapist and discover what in your marriage is lacking that makes you want to flirt so heavily.

if your not happy in your marriage make it known to your husband and try to fix it. While flirting with another man will make you feel better, in the long run it really isn't that helpful. The first step would be to stop the flirting. Tell him you feel that it is inappropiate or something.

LucreziaBorgia
Could He Just Be The Type Of Guy Who Likes To Flirt Without Going To The Next Level. Help!

Yep. He could also be the type to sleep with you and not take it to the next level, as well. I guess it depends on what level you want to rise to, or in this case: sink to.

Here's My Story, A Married Guy Started Working With Me,and Within A Month,the Guy Started Flirting With Me. I'm Not Happy In My Marriage, And This Guy Is Really Great And Funny And Shows He Cares Alot For Me. So I Started Responding Back. The Flirting Was Very High School Kind Of Thing, And Now A Year And A Half Later The Flirting Is Still Going On And Through All Of This His Wife Is Now Pregnant,yet He Still Continues To Flirt With Me,and Is To The Point That We Both Know We Care For One Another.i Have Fallen For This Guy And Know The Situation.how Can I Stop Having Feelings For Him When I See Him Every Day,and Could He Just Be The Type Of Guy Who Likes To Flirt Without Going To The Next Level. Help!

Your falling for this guy because your marriage is falling apart!

And you cant fix it while your all wrapped up in this coworker.

Fix your marriage! If you can't fix it... ditch it!

Your falling for this guy because your marriage is falling apart!

And you cant fix it while your all wrapped up in this coworker.

Fix your marriage! If you can't fix it... ditch it!

I believe this person has hit the nail on the head. I am married and have been 9 years, with 1 year before that dating my wife. We have a lot of issues. I flirted with a gal at the grocery store who works there. She flirted back. And back and forth several times. Which surprised me (although I did lose 20 pounds in the last year.)

I like her a lot but havn't had the guts to ask her if she is married or interested in meeting, partly because I wear a wedding ring and partly because there are usually others around.

But the logical side of me agrees with this commentor that you should approach it in a sequence, like a computer program:

A. Work on the marriage issues - give it a fighting chance, while not flirting back to the coworker. Just say hi and that's it, turn your back and get back to work. Keep it cold with him. As you could always make it warm later (although if he's married that is not a good idea, he'll probably just hurt your feelings if you have an affair with him, as he is probably stuck in his marriage.) Find a counselor ideally, or get advice right here. If a counselor, you should both go.

B. If A. fails, Go To C, otherwise stay in your marriage and forget the other guy.

C. Divorce and go to D.

D. Ask this guy on a date (if he's single. if he isn't single, find a single guy to flirt with until he asks you on a date.) If the dating goes well, go to E.

E. Have a second marriage.

Men who say they are unhappy in their marriages yet continue to **** their wives, impregnate them, and have children yet keep flirting with other women all over the place can get bent.

Who needs 'em?

Down the toilet!!!!

I would say if all he is doing is flirting and hasnt taken it to the next level he problely just likes the attention he gets from you when he flirts with you. but if he has tried to ask u out or anything then he problaly likes you