little confused

well i'm interested or was in a way with this girl thats shy,until I found out she was hooked on a total jerkoff.

Started off I work with this girl. at times her and I would talk to each other and joke around..did that numerous times. well one day I decided just to ask if she has a s/n for the computer ( I know I should've asked for phone,but I did the other) right away she gave it to me and I gave her mine.

Ever since then she acted different around me. less talkative,when I'd say something to her she'd only say a few words,where with other employees she's really talkative. for online seems like im doing most of the talking.

Well a friend told me she's really hooked on some jerkoff,so right then I was like screw it,not gonna bother anymore..so I basically stopped talking to her on line and in person,except if its something to do with work.

Lately though i've noticed her looking at me. I know it could be all in my head at times,but I caught her a few times though.like when we walk past each other even. when I ask her stuff about work she'd be all nice and smile some,same goes if she asked me stuff about work. other day I just decided to act a tad silly. she was working on something I went over to pick something up and just said " good job" she grinned and said thanks,but nothing more. I need opinions here if it could be all in my head or could she possibly like me even though after hearing other stuff??

Now that you know she's got a boyfriend, and therefore are pretty much ignoring her, it's bothering her. Some girls miss the attention when it's suddenly denied from a particular individual...even when they have a boyfriend. If you start giving her attention, she'll pull back like never before.

Don't even have her in your mind. Write her off. If she's interested in you and she breaks up with her jerk, she'll let you know. But don't hold your breath. If she likes jerks and you're a nice guy, you don't stand a chance. Keep ignoring her and make her think you're a jerk and you'll be the next guy she dates. Be a bigger jerk than the one she's seeing now and she may even break up with him to be with you.

Go figure!