More than just friends?

I was talking to this girl from College via MSN, I haven't seen her since I left college and started uni. I'd always liked her when I saw her. Anyways when speaking to her, I got a 'semi' and I started feeeling warm feelings towards her. Of course I couldn't tell her this at the time, but I think I'm in love with her.

Any advice?

Those love feelings are something you have created yourself and have nothing to do with her. Once you spend a great deal of time interacting with her on a personal basis and your feelings toward her strengthen based on that interaction, then your should act upon it.

Otherwise, consider those feelings you are experiencing right now as a longing for somebody or even possibly infatuation. Go out and start socializing. Talking on MSN won't do it! Don't ever take love lightly! It's a very strong emotion and it takes a lot more experience with a person to happen that you have with this lady.

What is a "semi"?

You're not in love with her. But you are probably intrigued by this pretty face from school. You want to know more about her. So why not go for it?

And DO NOT tell her you love her. She's likely to roll her eyes and think you're crazy. Keep talking to her and see where things go.

• Author

I'd always liked her when she was around college, and I got jealous of her bf's.

I think she liked me anyway, I just can't tell how much.

She's coming up to see me so we'll find out what will happen.

A 'semi' is start of an erection btw

I'd always liked her when she was around college, and I got jealous of her bf's.

I think she liked me anyway, I just can't tell how much.

She's coming up to see me so we'll find out what will happen.

A 'semi' is start of an erection btw

Thanks for the fyi.

Good luck with this girl. Sometimes, we remember people...I dunno why. They just leave an impression on us. I hope this works out well for you.