you know what boggles my mind?

The fact that my ex boyfriend was the one who dumped ME because I didn't "TRUST" him enough and it was causing too many arguments.

Funny thing is... I found out my jealousy and "paranoia" was JUSTIFIED! He lied! Especially about being a virgin! ....I thought I lost it to a guy who was pure but I didn't. He was a dirty liar. He stole more than my virginity. Feels like he stole my heart and soul.

It sucks that he feels like he can turn the tables around and put all the hurt on ME. Ever since I confronted him about the lies, he feels I was being insane and now he feels like he "can't" talk to me anymore.

So just like that... he erases me from his life.

This is beyond unfair.

Why do bad things happen to good people?

If anything, *I* should have been the one saying "ADIOS!" and slamming the door in his face... I guess he beat me to the punch :(

I'm the one that wants to keep in touch and make amends but he doesn't want to. What's up with that?!

Also... to this day, he refuses to admit he lied about his virginity and all the other stupid lies!!

I'm the one that wants to keep in touch and make amends but he doesn't want to. What's up with that?!

Also... to this day, he refuses to admit he lied about his virginity and all the other stupid lies!!

what does it matter? leave the guy alone, he doesn't want you and you can't make people do things you want them to do if they don't want to.

Some people are just punks like that.

A very good friend of mine was with a guy for 6 years. He more or less cheated on her throughout the entire time. When she finally figured it out and called him up to confront him...the FIRST thing to come out of his mouth was, "this isn't going to work."

He didn't even have the balls to tell her the truth. And to this day, she's left to wonder how long it was going on. But she has since moved on. And learned a lesson that she'll never forget.

You should do the same. He's a punk. He lied. You're all the better for it because he's out of your life.

• Author
what does it matter? leave the guy alone, he doesn't want you and you can't make people do things you want them to do if they don't want to.

I have left him alone. I haven't pressed him to admit the truth anymore. Ever since we parted ways, I haven't contacted him. Everything's just building up in my mind... and also, "what does it matter?" ...it matters to me.

• Author
Some people are just punks like that.

A very good friend of mine was with a guy for 6 years. He more or less cheated on her throughout the entire time. When she finally figured it out and called him up to confront him...the FIRST thing to come out of his mouth was, "this isn't going to work."

He didn't even have the balls to tell her the truth. And to this day, she's left to wonder how long it was going on. But she has since moved on. And learned a lesson that she'll never forget.

You should do the same. He's a punk. He lied. You're all the better for it because he's out of your life.

Yes, I'm trying not to dwell on the past... I know that this is a great learning experience for me but it doesn't make it hurt any less.

I was so naive to think everyone I meet or become intimate with is a "good" person!

Yes, I'm trying not to dwell on the past... I know that this is a great learning experience for me but it doesn't make it hurt any less.

I was so naive to think everyone I meet or become intimate with is a "good" person!

I'm like that too. I take everything at face value...and then sometimes, you get burned. But you know what? Being an honest person is what sets you apart from the herd. Don't despair. His lying to you is a reflection of WHO HE IS, not you. You need to count your blessings that he's not in your life.