how do i know if a girl likes me

i got this new job around the end of june and after about 1 week i started to like this girl. I wasn't really sure if she liked me back but she would do alot nice things for me and always made me laugh. one night after work me her and another friend from work went to go get something to eat. after we took home the girl i like my other friends says that the girl i like thinks very highly of me. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN????? i dunno what to do. if i go for it im scared she will say no and work will be very akward. but on the other hand i could be passing up a good relationship. plz help!!!

flirt with her...see if she flirts back. if so she is prolly into you. if your mutual friends are saying she thinks highly of you the you really dont have anything to worry about.

I agree with Ali02. If her friend is saying this girl thinks highly of you then you know 2 things: one, she thinks highly of you lol which is never a bad thing - must mean she thinks you posses qualities that she admires and the second point, this means that this girl is talking about you to other people which is a very good sign. However, since you two work together this may present a problem. I'm sure you've heard the expression don't dip your pen in company ink? Should anything start between the two of you and then go sour this could present a major problem, especially if you've started this job recently. But I'm sure you've thought about all this before. If you want to know if she likes you - if you need stronger proof, then I would take Ali02's advise and flirt with her a little. The key is to make it sound playful and not come off to strong. Also, pay attention to the details such as, her facial expression when she sees you, does she go out of her way to cross paths with you, who's initiating the rendezvous outside the work place? If she flirts back with you then she probably feels comfortable with you. After a while of this, I'm sure her friend will have more to tell you...

• 4 weeks later...

Ask her out on a date and see if she finds time for you...she wont if she is not interested..the easiest way to find out=) flirting really wont help,there are types of girls who will flirt with every guy possible no matter if she likes u or not.so the best way just ask her out on a date and see what she says.=) good luck