Help! Will He ever forgive me???

Cristy

My Boyfriend Is sort of the bad boy Type.

We've been going out for 8 months.

Recently His mom Hit him pretty hard with a high heeled shoe. Ooouch. he came to me for support and told me he was going to leave town To get away from his mom. Prob. was and is he's on Probation. He told me where He was going and told me he loved me but didn't know if he was coming back. His Sister and Dad called me the day he took off and Told me how much trouble he would be in if they had to call his officer and he would have to go to jail.

So being worried About him and Loving him so Much I had to tell his dad were he was And they found him. Now he's on house arrest and I need to call him Because I live in the middle of nowhere and It's long distance for him to call me and he has long distance blocked on his phone.

I don't know what to do I love him So much and I want to call him but I don't know what to say to him. I don't want to ruin this I love him. And I don't know what to say when I call Him!!

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Emotional Caldron

Hi Cristy! When you talk with him, things will be tense. So, be prepared for him to be upset with you. You should just be honest about the situation. Simply explain to him that you love him so much that you couldn't stand the thought of him getting in deeper problems; and adventually these problems would put twice as much strain on your relationship. Tell him that getting through this TOGETHER is the way to handle it. Goodluck.

We've been going out for 8 months. Recently His mom Hit him pretty hard with a high heeled shoe. Ooouch. he came to me for support and told me he was going to leave town To get away from his mom. Prob. was and is he's on Probation. He told me where He was going and told me he loved me but didn't know if he was coming back. His Sister and Dad called me the day he took off and Told me how much trouble he would be in if they had to call his officer and he would have to go to jail. So being worried About him and Loving him so Much I had to tell his dad were he was And they found him. Now he's on house arrest and I need to call him Because I live in the middle of nowhere and It's long distance for him to call me and he has long distance blocked on his phone.

I don't know what to do I love him So much and I want to call him but I don't know what to say to him. I don't want to ruin this I love him. And I don't know what to say when I call Him!!

PLEASE HELP!!!!

I wouldn't look for his forgiveness. I would look for distance. First, this guy can't live within the law. Second, he can't live peacefully with his own family. Third, he is willing to break his probation and risk being sent to jail because of a conflict with his mother. You and his sister and Dad did the right thing for him. You would be better off looking for someone who honors his family and respects the law. The bad boy types are just a selfish immature type. Look elsewhere.

We've been going out for 8 months. Recently His mom Hit him pretty hard with a high heeled shoe. Ooouch. he came to me for support and told me he was going to leave town To get away from his mom. Prob. was and is he's on Probation. He told me where He was going and told me he loved me but didn't know if he was coming back. His Sister and Dad called me the day he took off and Told me how much trouble he would be in if they had to call his officer and he would have to go to jail. So being worried About him and Loving him so Much I had to tell his dad were he was And they found him. Now he's on house arrest and I need to call him Because I live in the middle of nowhere and It's long distance for him to call me and he has long distance blocked on his phone.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

First I love him Very Deeply and he's not a bad kid with the Law he just is in the wrong crowd he's been clean for 4 years second his Family is worse than you know his mom has been in jail the past 15 years for murdering One of her children

But Thanx for your Advice

I wouldn't look for his forgiveness. I would look for distance. First, this guy can't live within the law. Second, he can't live peacefully with his own family. Third, he is willing to break his probation and risk being sent to jail because of a conflict with his mother. You and his sister and Dad did the right thing for him. You would be better off looking for someone who honors his family and respects the law. The bad boy types are just a selfish immature type. Look elsewhere.