'I think I love you'

shadowplay

I just read your OP, sorry but I am confused. Also, can I your opinon on the following scenario? In short, do you think she was interested, NOT interested, or TOO hard to tell either way? I appreciate all of your posts, and would really appreciate your take. Thanks.

Okay, there is this girl in my German 103 class that is one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She sits on the opposite side of the room from me, and I am always checking her out, even if it means craning my neck around 2 of her neighbors to get a view of her. Judging by where she sits vis a vis where I sit, I imagine she has seen me doing this via her peripheral vision several times. She has also caught me looking 2-3 times by turning around in my direction. When she did that, I automatically looked away , did not simile and avoided eye contact. . On one instance however, she beat me to it after we made accidental eye contact, and s he looked away right away before I could. Now, I thought that was the end of it right there, def. not interested, she broke eye contact and looked away without smiling, end of story. but...

like 2 weeks later, I am sitting in the room, and she walks in, past her spot (where she always sits) and sits down in the chair right next to me. Now there were still a ton of seats available, so she was not choosing this seat just because it was the only one left. I was kinda surprised by this, as I had expected her to avoid me at all costs once she caught me checking her out all those times, and looked away from me. So I am sitting right next to her, minding my own business, and she turns around and faces me, and asks me "So how's your ankle doing?" (I had broken my ankle a few weeks before). I simply repiled "Better, thanks" and we didn't really talk again the rest of the class. Since then she has goine back to sitting on the opposite side of the class as usual. My only question is, what should I make if anything of her sitting right next to me that day, and asking about my ankle out of the blue? I mean, I figure that if a Girl kn ows I am interested in her, but she is def. not interested in me she would have stayed as far away from sitting by me as possible, and avoided iniating any unnecessary contact between us. Am I wrong about this? Please help. Your opinions would be appreciated. Thanks.