I caught him, and he turns it on me?!?

I have been dating my boy friend for a year now, he is in College up in NAU and I am still in Phoenix. Four months ago his Ex girl friend calls me up on the phone and asks to see me in person, claiming that she had some things to discus with me. We talk and it turns out that him and her have been having this phone thing for about a month, and that they eventually "kindof" had sex. He stuck it in her twice but stopped. He told her that he couldnt go on because he loved me. She said that, that was true what he said. So I planned on her comming over with him to talk about this and he claims i set him up trying to catch him in the act but all i wanted to do was talk about it. I took him back about a month ago but things have changed "as expected" but he is sour towards me, as if I was the one who cheated. We love each other so much but he has a hard time showing it, he gets really mad alot and says he can't trust me...for some odd reason I dont even know. How can I soften him up. I feel like an affection starved girl friend and its driving me crazy. What should I do?

Honey, is is mad because you caught him and now he is embarassed as he should be.......I have been there. You ruined his cake and eat it to party. He should be kissing you a-- by now and if he does not, stand up and tell him you want out and watch how fast he changes. Why should he be nice to you right now, he has just figured out he can do what he wants and you will take him back. You are not making him FESS up to what he has done and earn your trust and respsect back. As far as the other girl, she did that for her own reason, maybe to break you up? Who knows, she is not the issue right now, it is you and your cheating BF. I know you are loved starved and should not be at this point, but that is because you compare yourself, sec everything to her and you are trying to PROVE yourself, you do not have to, he does.....telll him you are not happy and he is not meeting your emotional needs and he better get his head out of his butt or you are gone, see what happens. For some reason when we care and are sweet after this wanting THEM they are worse than before and have not learned from it or find the need to show remosre. Forgive him, but make him pay with LOVE for you ! You deserve it !

LakesideDream

That's why it's called "dating". You find out if you are suited to a long term relationship. You are both young, in college.. and being adults for the first time.

I'f "sticking it in and taking it out" is a deal breaker for you, break up and move on. Life isn't long enough to sweat the issue.