Whats It Supposed To FEEL like?

Hey, me and my b/f, I'm 16 and he's 17 just had sex for the first time, i mean first time with anyone. Is it supposed to feel any different after your done. I mean, I'm not being immature like "did we do it right" type of thing, I just mean how are you supposed to feel. I mean just in general???

thankx a bunch. =)

I think you're worrying about it too much. I went through the same thing, but after a while, after a few more times, you will both get more comfortable with it and eventually realise how it brings you closer together. Treat it as something special, and it will always stay that way.

Paul

Hey, me and my b/f, I'm 16 and he's 17 just

had sex for the first time, i mean first time

with anyone. Is it supposed to feel any different

after your done. I mean, I'm not being immature

like "did we do it right" type of thing,

I just mean how are you supposed to feel. I mean

just in general???

thankx a bunch. =)

I'm trully not trying to be rood, but I'm 17 almost 18

and sex should be the last thing on ya'lls mind. We should be worrying about important things like our future and consentrate on school.Like I said before I'm sorry if this makes me sound like a mother but is it really worth it.What happens if it doesn't work out? I'm not saying it won't but what if? Then you've given away the most precious gift you have ever recieved. but, I hope everything works out and it "goes" well!!!smile, God, loves you!!:)