Does she like me?

Well, i just meet this girl only about 4 weeks ago, the first week i meet her she asked me over to here house to smoke. (we are stoner's =P) So i went to her house and we got to know each other better, but i don't no if she has feeling for me. It always seems that she likes to touch me and she now has a sudden interest in meeting my friends that i hang out with, and I'm pretty sure she isn't using me to get to know one of my friends better because she wanted me to introduce her to all 5 of my friends..??? also she does have a boyfriend, but she always complains to me about how abusive he is to her. Any advice?

brothermartin

Yeah, back off. She's got a boyfriend man. Lets say both you guys are at her place one night, you burn a couple of tokes, one thing leads to another, you're deep in it, and BOOM! The boyfriend walks in! Now what?

He may be abusive to her, but she has'nt dropped him out of the picture. So do'nt go there until she dose.

• Author

Ya I no, im not gonna try anything till her b/f is out of the picture, but my question was is if you think she likes me. We do a lot of flirting and stuff, and she asked me awkward questions like if im still a virgin, and about the last time i had a g/f, and she laughtes at my stupid jokes and we have a lot of fun together, but it seems to me that she is starting to treat this one other guy that i hang out with the same as she teats me (she seems interested in talking to him and gives him hugs ect. but i don't no if she is only doing that just to get closer to me, or to him, also she has no classes with him and knows nothing about him, so im really confused about why she is so interested in my friends). So... the question is... does she like me more than a friend? Thanks for taking the time to read this :D