American women suck

amerikajin

Oregon Blackberry
Ahem, I think not. Broad brush strokes.

Canadian women will not put up with crap from anyone, including and sometimes especially from American women, nvm American men...

That is broad brush strokes, also, however. You are basically saying that all women in a certain country have the exact same personality.

That is broad brush strokes, also, however. You are basically saying that all women in a certain country have the exact same personality.

At least I'm limiting my generalization to one country...

The mistake some people make is thinking that foreign women are doormats and that is why some men find them attractive. This is 100% false. Most imiigrants I know would never put up with half the crap I see some women put up with but they also appreciated a good thing when they have it. I have yet to meet a woman with an accent that was chasing after a MM. I am sure they exist but not to the extent American OW do.

RecordProducer
:laugh: They sure do!

As for Amerikajin, as far as I know from his previous posts, he had no better luck with foreign women so I'm not quite sure why he'd single out the American ladies.

That's why! :lmao:

Canadian women will not put up with crap from anyone, including and sometimes especially from American women, nvm American men...
Canadian is not foreign. The mentality between Canada and the US on average is more similar than the mentality between Massachusetts and Virginia. :D
Canadian is not foreign. The mentality between Canada and the US on average is more similar than the mentality between Massachusetts and Virginia. :D

If you change Virginia to Texas....Houston we have lift-off... ;)

Oregon Blackberry

Hmm, Woggle, I dont know about that. I'm pretty sure in Japan, Iraq, and India, among others, the women are pretty subservient to their husbands. Although, of course, that is changing.

The websites featuring "Russian Brides" etc. wouldn't exist if there weren't women in other countries who were looking for something other than love from American men.

Oregon Blackberry
If you change Virginia to Texas....Houston we have lift-off... ;)

How is the female mentality in Texas different than Massachusetts?

Oregon Blackberry

That isn't female mentality, however. That has to do with politics. Personally, I think the same sex marriage thing is a very minor issue. It doesn't make a state more forward by any means.

If you want to get into that, Iowa is now also a same sex marriage state and there are all kinds of ignorant stereotypes propagated about that particular state.

Women's role in society has changed in nearly every civilized country in the world. Since their dynamic entrance into the job market, women have become less dependent on their partners for mere physical survival. This has empowered them. The result of this empowerment, is that they now do not fear to voice their opinions and take control of their own destinies. Few women in any developed country will put up with abuse of any kind. They don't need to. Even in Eastern European countries, where historically, women were more compliant and submissive, the stautus quo has changed. Divorce is no longer looked down upon by society and more and more women are seeking out this option as a possible solution to their woes. Entrapment for financial or societal reasons is not the norm nowadays even in the more conservative countries of Europe.

That said, it also has to do largely with a woman's character and her own personal set of values.

People are more or less the same in all longtitudes and latitudes of the world. And character comes in all sizes, shapes and forms. Sweeping generalizations of the kind "all American women are bitches" distorts the truth. Bitches ?bastards are to be found averywhere regardless of ethnicity.

That isn't female mentality, however. That has to do with politics. Personally, I think the same sex marriage thing is a very minor issue. It doesn't make a state more forward by any means.

If you want to get into that, Iowa is now also a same sex marriage state and there are all kinds of ignorant stereotypes propagated about that particular state.

Oh? Are you suggesting that women don't think about politics? I do. :laugh:

This thread is hilarious.

As an American woman I will say that I do indeed suck...and I swallow.:laugh:

I am beginning to formulate an opinion on the state of Oregon however.

• Author

Me: Hi, I'm AJ.

American chick: "Hi, I'm Blah! Blah! Blah! Me, Me, Me, I, I, I,..."

Me: :rolleyes:

As an American woman I will say that I do indeed suck...and I swallow.

Too funny! And as an Eastern European woman, I do the same!!! Or is that something I picked up over in the food ol' USA???

France as well.

Hmm, Woggle, I dont know about that. I'm pretty sure in Japan, Iraq, and India, among others, the women are pretty subservient to their husbands. Although, of course, that is changing.

The websites featuring "Russian Brides" etc. wouldn't exist if there weren't women in other countries who were looking for something other than love from American men.

In some countries yes but with most of the immigrants I know it is not what people would expect.

I don't have much to say about this except that every time I see the post title I start hearing this:

Dum-dum-d-d-d-dit-dah-dit-dit.

Dum-dum-d-d-d-dit-dah-dit.

Nyeer, nyeer, nyeeeeeeeeeer, n-n-n-nyeeeeer!

Nyeer, nyeer, nyeeeeer, n-n-n-nyeeeeeer...American woman! Get away from me eee...

Heh, heh... I don't think anyone properly complimented you on your ability to put a 2-part electric guitar intro into text. Well done, indeed. Now that song is going to be stuck in my head unless I drive it out with my all-purpose ear-worm medicine: the Brady Bunch theme song!

Dun da dun da dun dun....

Here's a story...

You have added no more illumination to your original post, other than that you are stirring the pot, which at least is consistent with the OP.

What did she do to you?

RecordProducer
All men talk about politics. I am yet to see a man thinking about it (except my father).

And you base your opinion of all American women on one chick?

See, I have a way of telling people about me and keeping their interest. It's not about "me" - it's about what you say about "me."

Of course I am just bragging cuz I am all about me, me, me... ;):p

All of you guys that have problems with American women are weenies. They exhibit the same good and bad traits as women from other countries. Face it, you just have problems with women in general. Figure it out and you'll stop getting so down on all women from this place or that place.

Oregon Blackberry

I am very impressed that the only woman who basically agreed with the OP that American women suck and went on to pompously state that she felt that women of her country's origin were better was Canadian. Her several snide, what she fancied as clever remarks (one of which had nothing to do with women of a certain country's origin, but politics), slamming American women, just exhibits a lack of modesty, intelligence, and class. However, I am not ignorant enough to stereotype a whole country's women. Keep on typing in wikipedia, girlie! It's your best resource. Keep painting your broad, uninformed brush strokes! Woot!

I have been to several areas of Canada and make it a point to visit every couple years and I will definitely say that if you picked 20 Canadian women and 20 American women out of the cities and countrysides, you wouldn't find any difference as far as education, intelligence, and attractiveness.

Anyway, I am pretty impressed that the American women here were smart enough to not post something so ignorant as you know who.

I will say that as a whole, French women are beautiful and have a special grace, inner beauty, and "je ne sais quoi," so to speak. Watch the documentary French Beauty. It is on Showtime or something now.

Oregon Blackberry

No. I wasn't suggesting that. I obviously meant that you can't characterize women by the state they are from, which is what were ignorantly doing. Keep on spouting off stereotypes based on what you see on tv and movies. It's really impressive.

You might form an opinion on politics after you do a search on wikipedia.com, however. That doesn't impress me.

It's not just the women that suck. American pop and consumer culture suck in general but it does seem that women buy into it more than men. Men are by no means immune to it though because I see half the aisle filled up with Axe body spray when I go to buy my deoderant. We live in a soulless and shallow culture in this country and it does nothing for me.

Oregon Blackberry
It's not just the women that suck. American pop and consumer culture suck in general but it does seem that women buy into it more than men. Men are by no means immune to it though because I see half the aisle filled up with Axe body spray when I go to buy my deoderant. We live in a soulless and shallow culture in this country and it does nothing for me.

I disagree with that.

Oregon Blackberry

What did I state that was so offensive - that you can't judge an entire state's women based on ignorant stereotypes and one state's (actually two now), allowance of same-sex marriages? I am not ignorant like some to believe that because some predomantly male politicians pass a ruling and it is accepted that 1. this is going to be permanent ruling (other states have been there/done that. Frankly I wish the issue would disappear because it's not helping poor get fed. why is this never made a prominent issue? 2. it has nothing to do with the upcoming (actually ongoing if you think about it) political campaign, which is run by men and 3. this ruling has anything to do with Massachusett's women and how they are. This is what this one particular non-American poster is trying to get us to swallow (pardon the pun.)