Softball buddies

Michelle Cooper

Michelle Cooper

I have been married for almost 7 years. My husband and I are really involved in softball. We play on a co-ed team together with a group of our close friends that we have gotten to know through softball. On New Years Eve, my husband and I had a large fight and I decided to go to the New Years party with all our friends.....Husband stayed home. Well the couple who hosted the party are married and have been for about 2 years. As the night progressed, I realized that Patrick was being excessively flirtatious. We have always joked around and had alot of fun together but it had never crossed the line it was crossing that night. As the night progressed, and the crowd thinned out, I found myself in a very odd situation......He kissed me (and I didn't stop him in fact, I kissed him back) At that point I realized we had a mutual attration, which I thought was strictly physical. It has been several weeks now and we have talked on the telephone and secretly met on numerous occassions. It has now become almost daily that he calls to meet. Even if there is not much time....15 or 20 minutes. During these meetings, we talk, laugh, kid around with each other, talk about our work, softball, and....there is kissing involved to. The whole problem is we just get along too well. I have been bored with my marriage for a while now and really thought I wanted to have a so-called "fling", but I didn't expect to be involved with a mutual friend. I now feel that things are getting way to involved with Patrick and I. What am I suppose to do.

Softball buddies turned intimate

Michelle