Complicated - Human sandwich?

• Author
Thanks for your thoughts.

milx,

which one would you choose if they broke up?

Be honest, really.

You're welcome, pythonshoes :)

I really don't know. Golly! I haven't quite thought about it, I tell you. I do like the spatula-licking time though....

I do not get it why there are people here think this is a funny. It's not. It really happened to me, it is happening to me and I am trying to get myself out of it although it is something I enjoy doing. Being with two people I love! It's unreal but it does happen! I have asked both of them to work on their marriage but MW doesn't want to at all. I pity MM because he wants to work it out. I think he is with me because of the good sex and I listen to all his talk about wanting to work things out.

Sorry for the on going. Do you want to share your story, troutie jr?

milx,

I understand your difficulty. I do agree that seeing a therapist or counselor might help you see things a little clearer.

At first it might be best to limit your relationship to one of the two.

And of course be careful to not let the other know what's going on!

Really it sounds like your MW needs to get out of her M. If you care about MM you wouldn't want to see him crushed so badly, because it sounds like you're with her for fun, and she'll be hurt anyway. But at least she may have confirmed her orientation.

peace

No kids involved! Not yet. I am in a midst of adopting a child. I'm sorry but your post is very roundabout! You're making me have a headache.

What do chickens ahve to do with my situation?

oh I'm sorry I thought I read you all had kids and that you were going to move to Michigan to start a chicken farm. Maybe I heard in on the news? I have a peice of chicken stuck in my back tooth from lunch and I don't know I just thought.....I got confused, sorry. I apologise it's just that whenever I hear there are children involved it really gets me going. If I can say though that maybe the headache is being caused because you are sleeping with a married couple and refuse to go NC. One of the known cures for headaches is NC, and therapy, lot's of therapy. NC also cures mild concussions and it removes wine stains from white shirts so there are many benefits to NC. Consider it.

I apologize to everyone.

Someone else was just using my computer when I stepped away.

I got into a little struggle with them and tried to edit/delete.

I'll be more diligent in the future.

:mad:

sounds like you have a little problem there yeee-ouch.

I hope it wasn't a minor.

who was it?

Oh and you can also clamin NC as a tax shelter on your income tax return in case you ever get sued for being the OW and you need the extra cash, so.....

oh I'm sorry I thought I read you all had kids and that you were going to move to Michigan to start a chicken farm. Maybe I heard in on the news? I have a peice of chicken stuck in my back tooth from lunch and I don't know I just thought.....I got confused, sorry. I apologise it's just that whenever I hear there are children involved it really gets me going. If I can say though that maybe the headache is being caused because you are sleeping with a married couple and refuse to go NC. One of the known cures for headaches is NC, and therapy, lot's of therapy. NC also cures mild concussions and it removes wine stains from white shirts so there are many benefits to NC. Consider it.

Ummm, yeah......

PS,

no it wasn't a child, although it looks like it sometimes.:rolleyes:

back to you milx.

pollywag,

What??

bunset,

do you need to start your own thread?

where would you post it?

because inquiring minds want to know.

Oh and you can also clamin NC as a tax shelter on your income tax return in case you ever get sued for being the OW and you need the extra cash, so.....

NC is that a new tax law benefit? Where do I sign up!

You're welcome, pythonshoes :)

I really don't know. Golly! I haven't quite thought about it, I tell you. I do like the spatula-licking time though....

Do you have an emotional connection with the MW and MM. You seem to talk only of the physical. There is more to relationships than sex you know.

Gold Polly is right. I'd go NC with the two of them. There are other spatulas you can lick.

See! Someone who understands what I am saying. Thank you Touche. What does licking a spatula mean? Is that like chocking the one eyed snake bandit?

See! Someone who understands what I am saying. Thank you Touche. What does licking a spatula mean? Is that like chocking the one eyed snake bandit?

I have no clue. I just like to act like I know what I'm talking about. Your guess is as good as mine.

Maybe it means living on the edge :p

I want a human sandwich. I tell you, it has been on my mind for quite a while now. I don't know how long I can hide one from another but I know both will be surprise to know that I am involved with both!!

MW is thinking of taking a break from her husband. MM wants to work it out. Can you imagine the chaos? One wants out, another wants to make it work, their other woman wants to do them both at the same time!

Have you asked either one of them if they are into TSs? (I just made this acronym up for ThreeSome)

They might just love you for it and you might be saving a marriage.

Perhaps he doesn't bring her to orgasm that well because she is more lesbian than she is hetro? Is there a possibility of being, say, 80% lesbian and 20% straight? What an idea.

There are actually clubs for married people to find GFs and BFs. One of my friends is dating a couple right now; the only requirement is that she be bi and spend some of her time with both in bed and other times with the MM alone. Apparently, these couples want to experience more in their sex life, but do not feel they need to end the marriage in order to do that.

Thanks, Pollywag! I haven't laughed out loud in such a long time!

• Author

Hello everyone! I am sorry for being unable to reply all your questions. While I was busy telling my story earlier, MW called. She wanted to talk but preferred to do in person so I went to see her. She sounded so serious that I became quite nervous. I thot to myself Oh she wants to end it with me. How could that be when we shared so many things together, the late night cuddling up in bed talking about adopting kids together, opening our own bakery with both our names combined together..... for example: Tiffphanie... If say one is Tiffany and another Stephanie. You catch me?

I went to see her at one of our fav cafe. She was already there with her big sexy sunglasses. I sat down and asked what was that she wanted to talk about..... then she held my hand...... said she knows everything. Why the sudden change. Cellphone not on almost every other day. I froze and paniked. She continued saying that she knows husband is seeing someone else. Oh my shoot! I almost died!!!!!!! I asked if she has a clue to who the woman is. She said it could be anyone! I asked if she is angry, she replied yes she is. I reminded her that she is also 'seeing' someone else which is me???? SHe responded and said at least she is 'seeing' another woman instead of a man now. What the heaven in that means???? She now wants to snoop.

I'm stuck. Should I warn MM? I don't want to confess. I know they still at least love a bit one another so the chances of getting back on train is there. I have tried calling MM to warn him. THe thing is, MW will tell me how she plans to catch him!!!!!

• Author
milx,

I understand your difficulty. I do agree that seeing a therapist or counselor might help you see things a little clearer.

At first it might be best to limit your relationship to one of the two.

And of course be careful to not let the other know what's going on!

Really it sounds like your MW needs to get out of her M. If you care about MM you wouldn't want to see him crushed so badly, because it sounds like you're with her for fun, and she'll be hurt anyway. But at least she may have confirmed her orientation.

peace

Hi Bunset again. I don't like therapist. They make you pay big money but all they do is listen to you with their notepads and their hands doodling nonsence. I saw that on 'Creul Intentions' and that is very cruel. People pay money to get help but they doodle stuff. Ok. I tell you, I had a friend who saw a therapist...... she talked and talked, a bit of help did her well but the therapist started hitting on her. Can you believe what happened next???? I don't know who to trust anymore!!!!

I am in touch with both their emotions. Imagine my hurt to listen to all those hurtful things MW said about MM. I'm not saying I am more attached to MM but I just don't like putting people down. MM do a lot of good things for her, even want to work their marriage although honest to speak, I can be a better wife for him. That I have said, MW is also a good person dispite the bad words she said of MM.

Hello everyone! I am sorry for being unable to reply all your questions. While I was busy telling my story earlier, MW called. She wanted to talk but preferred to do in person so I went to see her. She sounded so serious that I became quite nervous. I thot to myself Oh she wants to end it with me. How could that be when we shared so many things together, the late night cuddling up in bed talking about adopting kids together, opening our own bakery with both our names combined together..... for example: Tiffphanie... If say one is Tiffany and another Stephanie. You catch me?

I went to see her at one of our fav cafe. She was already there with her big sexy sunglasses. I sat down and asked what was that she wanted to talk about..... then she held my hand...... said she knows everything. Why the sudden change. Cellphone not on almost every other day. I froze and paniked. She continued saying that she knows husband is seeing someone else. Oh my shoot! I almost died!!!!!!! I asked if she has a clue to who the woman is. She said it could be anyone! I asked if she is angry, she replied yes she is. I reminded her that she is also 'seeing' someone else which is me???? SHe responded and said at least she is 'seeing' another woman instead of a man now. What the heaven in that means???? She now wants to snoop.

I'm stuck. Should I warn MM? I don't want to confess. I know they still at least love a bit one another so the chances of getting back on train is there. I have tried calling MM to warn him. THe thing is, MW will tell me how she plans to catch him!!!!!

Oh give it up already, will you? You're ridiculous. For once I'd like to see someone make up a story that's it least credible. Oh but wait, then I'd believe it and wouldn't know it was made up...hmmmmm.

• Author

Pollywag, hello. Where did I said that I am moving to Michigan? I think you have your head mixed up with other threads. Remember, I am the one in the complicated mess not you!!!!

I know no contact is the way for some people but now you said NC cures headache??? Are you talking about another type of NC that is aspirin??? I'm sorry I am very confused right now. I have mentioned just now, therapy is not going to work as I believe they take advantage of poeple!!!!!

Ok, then don't move to Michigan. Stay where you are and bounce back and forth between these two. Sounds like a plan. Is Michigan THAT bad (never been myself.) I mean is it really worse than THIS? Sheesh...some people.:rolleyes:

• Author
Oh give it up already, will you? You're ridiculous. For once I'd like to see someone make up a story that's it least credible. Oh but wait, then I'd believe it and wouldn't know it was made up...hmmmmm.

Hi Touche. You are not here to help, no? You don't like what you read and if you think this is ridiculous, go. I don't need another person to judge or say mean things. THe rest at least are helping me out. Not all agree with me but they at least make me smile and see things clearly. Please just go away. You are in my place. You don't know anything. If you read alot you would know situations like I am in, can happen but I guess like some people, you leave in a perfect world. That is good for you and I wish all the good things and happiness for you. Goodbye.

• Author
Oh no! The net is tightening!! Where is pollywag when you need her??!?

Hi OpenBook. What does that mean??? I am wondering where Pollywag and the rest are. THey seem to have good things to help me. With your name, I'm sure you read a lot and can maybe give me some good points?

Hi Touche. You are not here to help, no? You don't like what you read and if you think this is ridiculous, go. I don't need another person to judge or say mean things. THe rest at least are helping me out. Not all agree with me but they at least make me smile and see things clearly. Please just go away. You are in my place. You don't know anything. If you read alot you would know situations like I am in, can happen but I guess like some people, you leave in a perfect world. That is good for you and I wish all the good things and happiness for you. Goodbye.

I'm in your place? Wow, I sure hope not. That would be pretty scary.

I guess I should read more. You're right. I'll go to the library tomorrow. I've been meaning to go anyway. Any book suggestions?

Nah, my world isn't perfect. I guess I should get some spatulas to lick or something.

What if I don't want to go? What will you do? Will you try to lick my spatula? You really don't think I've been helpful. I'm sad. I thought I was being helpful to you. I could cry now. Will you send me a pastry or something to make me feel better?

• Author
Have you asked either one of them if they are into TSs? (I just made this acronym up for ThreeSome)

They might just love you for it and you might be saving a marriage.

Perhaps he doesn't bring her to orgasm that well because she is more lesbian than she is hetro? Is there a possibility of being, say, 80% lesbian and 20% straight? What an idea.

There are actually clubs for married people to find GFs and BFs. One of my friends is dating a couple right now; the only requirement is that she be bi and spend some of her time with both in bed and other times with the MM alone. Apparently, these couples want to experience more in their sex life, but do not feel they need to end the marriage in order to do that.

Hi White Flower. I have but they are not into it. I have thot of it. I tell you, there have been alot of time I thot of helping them out that way since I ahve been with both of them but they have told me seprately they don't like that. MW actually is ok with it but not with husband. She said if it with another man and me, ok for her.

I am not sure if you can say one woman can be 40% Lesbian and the rest hetro..... I know anything is possible. Crazy possibilities.