Would you ever seriously date somebody who was super goodlooking?

Hell, there's not always much of a connection between someone who seems really sweet and caring and their moral character, either. Always judge based on character. There are some goodlooking women (SG,TBF,Lyssa,SB129, and others to name a few) on LS who have great character, and there are some good looking dudes with great character here too. We all have our flaws, and we may not be able to be friends in real life let alone date, but character needs to be judged on its own. It's easy to ignore someone's lack of character because they make your loins warm, and then when they are a prick, say "I'm through with uber hot guys." How about...don't date pricks!

Aw thanks oppath.

You all know that i think Wonderboy is the hottest guy in the world... :love:

And thats because he is such a great guy as well as being a cutie, but hes not your conventional hottie.

I have an update there too BTW, going to start a new thread.

it is certainly the case for girls, the uglier they are the b*tchier they get.

I find that to be pretty true...:lmao:

If I met a girl that was uber good looking with an awesome personality, she would definitely be a catch. Though unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity much good looking people that had a personality to match their looks.

I don't mind dating a guy that is not attractive as long as he has a great personality. That would be the most important thing cause he's gonna grow old etc... but his personality stays.