Bullied for being a depressed slut

b0iiana

Jeeeez. You know how I said I was afraid what was going to happen, that was because I thought she would believe me. But, no! She doesn't! She thinks I was trying to get attention to be cool. This is how it happened.

Last night, I was going to bus home, but there were none left. Then I saw my mums friends boyfriend and bestfriend hanging out next to that. I trusted them so I asked them for a ride. My mums friends bestfriend took me home. Dont worry theyre all teenagers. He was talking about how young I was and why I was out that late at night, I told him that ive had the amount of experience as much as a 20 year old has. If that makes sense. Then he was teasing me. So I told him about everything. And he was like "thats ****ed up man" I made him promise to not tell his bestfriend. But he did and he made it sound even worse. He said I was like hitting on him and ****. Trying to act all big and mature.

My mum just talked..... Yelled at me and bla bla bla, I have to go see a counsellor or go to boarding school. I chose counsellor but I said I aint gonna talk to her at all. Because im going for the wrong reasons. She thinks im sick in the head and keep lying and stuff. Im so depressed and ****ed off.

I am glad your mom suggested counseling and I think you should go. You might have said what you said out of anger and frustration, but believe me, counseling will work. That is a step in the right direction, hon. I have a daughter your age and it kills me to know this happens to girls like you.

It might be a little true that you are looking for attention and I hate when people use that excuse because you ARE looking for attention: Attention from the right people who can truly help you. Take your mom up on the counseling, sweetie. They will give you the right kind of attention.

Citizen Erased
Shes making me go for all the wrong reasons :(

Does it really matter her reasons? Fact is you need help sweetie and this may be your only way. Your reasons are the only ones which matter. You will have a clean slate with your therapist, you will be able to pour everything out you have on here to someone who can actually do something for you.

• Author
Does it really matter her reasons? Fact is you need help sweetie and this may be your only way. Your reasons are the only ones which matter. You will have a clean slate with your therapist, you will be able to pour everything out you have on here to someone who can actually do something for you.

I hate counselors though, they always think they know what it feels like though they dont and they treat us like retards.. I will probably talk to a close adult friend. Shes coming back in 2 months though *grumble*]

Im gonna email her

I hate counselors though, they always think they know what it feels like though they dont and they treat us like retards.. I will probably talk to a close adult friend. Shes coming back in 2 months though *grumble*]

Im gonna email her

I'm very sorry to hear that you are going through this. You're 13 and still very much a child - it's unfortunate that those around you don't realize this.

Is there anyone in your extended family that you can trust? How about the parent of a good friend? It's very important that you reach out to an adult that you trust. The longer you allow all of this happen, the more scars you will have to endure (like I need to tell you that).

don't keep it to yourself, you need to have some psychological therapy...in order to guide you. You need some centered people who will tell you how to get you on the right way. The best way is for some therapy. Lots of young people have been traumatized by an certain act, conflicts within the family or else..nobody is perfect. nobody has perfect families even the most glamorous people on earth. that's a lie. ....60 percent of the people around the world consult psychiatrists due to clinical depression. Girls who have been raped, wives who have been hit, and so on...if you are one of the 60% worldwide then you should get clinical help. it's going to make you a better person...some people believe this is just for crazy people and stuff, but being a student in medicine I can tell you it is not that way. psychiatrists and psycologists treat people from light traumas to extreme overboard levels of schizophrenia and stuff. so, if you are moderately traumatized and have suffered from cutting yourself, it is time for you to go to therapy...I think I said it three times already but I really feel it would be good for you. Talk to your mother or reach for help for molested teens or something in your state...I am not from the US: so...I could not tell you where to reach out, but please search for help. and be positive about your life. life always changes...you can make it for the better and leave all that crap behind...this is just a period in your life....who might be just a cruel nightmare from the past in a few years, but you need to be well centered and avoid being slutty to fill up a void of love you need and don't have right now..first yourself, your career, your job, your independence...having all of that, I mean you can have a good person who will support you, who will love you for the great person you are. you know?? Keep healthy, sing, do whatever you want, stay out of drugs who you know might make you even more miserable. Be strong, keep on the right lane..there's a motive for you to be here you know??....set a real goal, such as being a lawyer to help teens who go through something such as what you are going through right now and fight for that goal. instead of being depressed about your horrible life. take action...you can change it, and focus and work on this goal of yours. It will keep you strong. Really...make your life better.

RecordProducer

Dear Bo,

You'r a vicitm of severe abuse and I sooo hope that this story is made up. This is horrible. The most horrifying thing is that nobody wants to help you.

Either call the police on your abusers (including the one who raped you) or fight back. Get a bat and next time when your father hits you, hit him back. he is beating you, because he knows he is stronger than you and because he knows you won't fight back.

You have no business talking to the school staff. You need a doctor, you need to report the abuse to the poice and to the center of social work. They wil force your parents to go to counseling and they will make sure you're not hurt anymore.

You are absolutely not a whore or a slut! You have a right to sleep with as many buys as you want. the rpoblem is that you don't want them and you're only hurting yourself, because you're way too young for sex.

Stop thinking of yourself as a bad girl, stop acting like one, and stop others from treating you like one. You're a good child. There is no bad child; there are only bad parents. They were supposed to love you and protect you; provide a warm refuge and safe place for you to grow up. But they didn't. You're a victim. They are the abusers. Learn to say, learn to fight for your rights, and learn to use your position as a child. The law is on your side.

You think you're a whore and deserve this nightmare. But you don't. You are ashamed of yourself, but you shouldn't be. THEY should be ashamed of themselves and you should attack them. Devise a plan, get information, and attack them with everything you have. You are fighting for your body and soul, for your basic rights, and for your life - you will win. Do something TODAY!

Here boii.

I think I can post these here . Please use them.

United States Domestic Violence Hotline:

1-800-799-7233

Youth Crisis Hotline:

1-800-448-4663

United States Child Abuse Hotline:

1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453)

These are resources you can use that are put into place so that someone not intamatly connected to you can look at your situation objectivley from an adult standpoint . They won't judge you . Call them.

RecordProducer
United States Domestic Violence Hotline:

1-800-799-7233

Youth Crisis Hotline:

1-800-448-4663

United States Child Abuse Hotline:

1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453)

Call them.

She is in New Zealand. I also think she is not stopping by anymore.
Citizen Erased
She is in New Zealand. I also think she is not stopping by anymore.

Her profile says 2 days ago so hopefully she is alright. I wish we could help her, I'm not that far away from her, such a gorgeous little kid :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
Her profile says 2 days ago so hopefully she is alright. I wish we could help her, I'm not that far away from her, such a gorgeous little kid :(

I'm sorry for not stopping by for some time... I've been away. With my mum and little brother only, I had fun :)

Now i'm back...

Yesterday, two girls were going to give me a hiding "for being a whore"

One of them used to be my bestfriend... I'm going to their school next year and they said they'd smash me.

My dad hasn't hit me yet. But when I was away. My brothers friends were SO horrible to me, because of the slutty business. One of the boys tried to strangle me. I used to have a GOODAS friend. He turned his back on me. Another of his friends tried to rape me,

BTW I do try to fight back to my dad. But he always wins.. Unless I escape outside after a few punches... so that i'm around people.

Anyway I must be boring you guys.

So i'll just go :)

You're not boring us at all--why haven't you called the numbers that you were given?

Sweetie, nothing is going to change and if you are afraid of your family take up your mum's offer of boarding school. You will be safe there, and have a chance to start new with the kids there.

How is counseling going for you?

I'm sorry for not stopping by for some time... I've been away. With my mum and little brother only, I had fun :)

Now i'm back...

Yesterday, two girls were going to give me a hiding "for being a whore"

One of them used to be my bestfriend... I'm going to their school next year and they said they'd smash me.

My dad hasn't hit me yet. But when I was away. My brothers friends were SO horrible to me, because of the slutty business. One of the boys tried to strangle me. I used to have a GOODAS friend. He turned his back on me. Another of his friends tried to rape me,

BTW I do try to fight back to my dad. But he always wins.. Unless I escape outside after a few punches... so that i'm around people.

Anyway I must be boring you guys.

So i'll just go :)

You're not boring. Have you been going to counseling? And, what is a GOODAS friend?

• Author
You're not boring. Have you been going to counseling? And, what is a GOODAS friend?

My mum says shes gonna take me in January.

GOOD-AS - Really really good friend

• Author
So how was your day, and what is new with you?

Umm... Nothing much, I'm going to watch my brother in a tennis tournament, because theres this sweet as guy I like that understands me :)... Lol

So how is everybody...??

:p

Umm... Nothing much, I'm going to watch my brother in a tennis tournament, because theres this sweet as guy I like that understands me :)... Lol

So how is everybody...??

:p

Just fine, thanks for asking. Actually, really good since I've been in counseling. It's helped me to figure some things out. I'm hoping it does for you, too.