Benefits stopped...

honeybear_sdo

honeybear_sdo

About 11 years ago I date a man for several months. We gradually quit seeing each other because I was looking for a serious relationship and he wasn't ready to settle down. Since then we have became very good friends, I even consider him my best friend. We have been friends for 10 years now. Just a few months ago we decided to try the friends with benefits thing,(after 10 years) so far so good. BUT the last few weeks there has been no benefits. We spend the same time together we always have, watching movies, playing on the computer, and talking. We email each other daily and talk once or twice a week on the phone. Any suggestions on how to keep this going? I don't want to bring it up just yet in emails or conversation although I know we will have to talk about it eventually. The sex is great just as it was so many years ago so I know thats not the problem. Thanks in advance.

Sorry I'm confused, you're still having a great time hanging out together and having sex, so what are these benefits you're having problems with? I thought "benefits" meant sex.

• Author
honeybear_sdo

Benefits stopped = sex has stopped

Yes, we still hang out together as we always did, but the sex has stopped the last few weeks.