All Screwed up

Lucas

Well.. Here it is..

I am so messed up by the past months events..

I thought I was happy with my current fiancee, we have been together through thick and thin for the past 9 Years, She is a disabbled person in a wheelchair and requires constant care.. not that this matters.. I loved her with all my heart or so I thought..

Then about a month ago another woman stormed into my life And turned it upside down. We started as friends but the feeling just came out of nowhere. I am now so much in love with this person that I hate to be away from her. My fiancee knows nothing of this.. We discused how I felt. Which I think I feel more like a caregiver for her then her fiancee.. Somthing changed the problem is I dont know why I fell in love with this other girl I barley know her but when we are together its like all in my world is right..

Has anyone ever looked at someone and know this was the person for them ?

I thought my fiancee was the one but this is so much more intense..

Someone help I am goin crazy.. I have never in my life hurt as much as I do right now?????

Lucas..

Wow, this is a very sticky situation. No one ever wants to hurt someone they love, even if they know the relationship isn't the right kind for them.

Here's what I think. You are very confused about what you want. On the one hand you care for your finacee, on the other you suspect that maybe your feelings aren't romantic so much as companionate, right? I am the first person to say love at first sight is a very real thing, because it happened to me. And if you're sure that you are deeply, passionately, completely in love with this other girl, you must go with your heart.

But you have to consider that perhaps, since as you said you "barely know this other girl," that this new girl may just be an excuse because she's new, attractive and conventiently available to you, you see?

In the end it is your decision. Think long and hard and make sure it's the right one.