should i ask her about the e-mail?

daZed&confUsed005

daZed&confUsed005

hey guys,

its a long ass story so i won't into much detail. basically i was friends with this one girl, and began liking her more than just friends. while i waited for the rite opportunity she told me she was going out with someone. now she has finally broken up with him. its been like almost 2 weeks. we worked together and last sunday was my last day. we were talking via e-mail and one thing led to another and i told her that i liked her. she knew i liked her for a while but i had never confessed it.

in the e-mail i ****ed up real bad. i wrote **** like if you don't want to its cool we could be just friends..trust me i did kick myself pretty hard for that :o..well i was done so i had to leave before she could reply..i did give her my other e-mail address but she didn't reply..

i assumed her answer was no or else she would've replied in some form giving me a sign..my friends keep telling me to ask her about the e-mail and wat she thinks..in other words ask her straight up and get everything out on the table..

my question is should i do it or not???

• Author
daZed&confUsed005

before i told her i liked her she told me that she didn't want to date anymore..but the way things carried out after that as we chatted i told her..idk i am soo confused man..cause she is a good friend and i dont want her to act weird around me

Yeah, that's a tough one. Any chance you can call her or visit? Just to see what she has to say face to face.

• Author
daZed&confUsed005
Yeah, that's a tough one. Any chance you can call her or visit? Just to see what she has to say face to face.

i can't visit her because she lives with her family they are from iraq and so pretty strict..but i can give her a call though..are you suggesting i ask her??